by George Waldon on Monday, Jan. 27, 2014 12:00 am 5 min read
Washington County properties still held as "other real estate owned" by publicly traded Arkansas banks include (from left) the All Star Sports Arena in Springdale, an 11,000-SF home on Lovers Lane in Fayetteville and six ranch-style condominiums and 82 lots in The Pines at Springwoods, also in Fayetteville.
- See the Trailer for 'Antiquities,' A Film Shot in Arkansas
- Video: Watch the Walmart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- The Hub Featured in PBS' 'NewsHour'
- Arkansas Court Clears Way For Medical Pot Program's Launch 16 hours ago
- Johnny Allison, Rotary Leader of the Year, Never Dreamed of Being One 2 days ago
- Louisiana Regulators OK $4.5B Wind Catcher Project 2 days ago
- U.S. Supreme Court: States Can Force Online Shoppers To Pay Sales Tax 17 hours ago
- Benton Restaurants Sell for Combined $3.2 Million 4 days ago