by George Waldon on Monday, Jan. 27, 2014 12:00 am
Washington County properties still held as "other real estate owned" by publicly traded Arkansas banks include (from left) the All Star Sports Arena in Springdale, an 11,000-SF home on Lovers Lane in Fayetteville and six ranch-style condominiums and 82 lots in The Pines at Springwoods, also in Fayetteville.
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Beer Tourism Contributing to Growth in Industry 3 days ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 3 days ago
- Charles Morgan to Entrepreneurs: Surround Yourself with Good People 20 hours ago
- Mark Pryor Takes Job with Venable 2 days ago
- Yellow Rocket Partners Aim to Build Restaurant Brands 3 days ago