by George Waldon on Monday, Jan. 27, 2014 12:00 am
Washington County properties still held as "other real estate owned" by publicly traded Arkansas banks include (from left) the All Star Sports Arena in Springdale, an 11,000-SF home on Lovers Lane in Fayetteville and six ranch-style condominiums and 82 lots in The Pines at Springwoods, also in Fayetteville.
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- George Dunklin the High Bidder in Auction of Arkansas, Jefferson County Land 3 days ago
- Centennial Bank Acquires Florida Branches in FDIC-Assisted Deal 1 day ago
- Update: Baptist Health-NLR Agrees to $2.7 Million Settlement for Medicare Billing Dispute 1 day ago
- Book Excerpt: Charles Morgan on Jeff Ubben, Acxiom's Battle With ValueAct 1 day ago
- Cameron Smith, Karen Fetzer Named Top Executives at Arkansas Business of the Year Awards 2 days ago