by George Waldon on Monday, Jan. 27, 2014 12:00 am
Washington County properties still held as "other real estate owned" by publicly traded Arkansas banks include (from left) the All Star Sports Arena in Springdale, an 11,000-SF home on Lovers Lane in Fayetteville and six ranch-style condominiums and 82 lots in The Pines at Springwoods, also in Fayetteville.
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- George Dunklin the High Bidder in Auction of Arkansas, Jefferson County Land 1 day ago
- Meet the Finalists of the 27th Annual Arkansas Business of the Year Awards 7 hours ago
- Outlets at Little Rock to Mark Grand Opening on Oct. 16 1 day ago
- Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon Talks Workers, Customers, Critics 12 hours ago
- Judge Dismisses Nucor's Federal Lawsuit Against Big River Steel 1 day ago