Scott Copas Moves Into New Role as Bob Shell Assumes Chairman's Seat at Baldwin & Shell (Movers & Shakers)
by Arkansas Business Staff on Monday, Feb. 17, 2014 12:00 am
Bob Shell, left, takes seat as chairman of the board at Baldwin & Shell Construction Co., clearing the way for Scott Copas, right, to move in as the company's president and CEO.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Grand Jury Indicts 4 Tied to One Bank Loans to Alberto Solaroli 16 hours ago
- Beer Tourism Contributing to Growth in Industry 3 days ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 3 days ago
- Charles Morgan to Entrepreneurs: Surround Yourself with Good People 23 hours ago
- Mark Pryor Takes Job with Venable 2 days ago