Scott Copas Moves Into New Role as Bob Shell Assumes Chairman's Seat at Baldwin & Shell (Movers & Shakers)
by Arkansas Business Staff on Monday, Feb. 17, 2014 12:00 am 2 min read
Bob Shell, left, takes seat as chairman of the board at Baldwin & Shell Construction Co., clearing the way for Scott Copas, right, to move in as the company's president and CEO.
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- Landlord Wants Gusano's Pizzeria Out 2 days ago
- UAMS Hopes Myeloma Audit Cuts to the Bone 2 days ago
- Mia D.M. Phillips to Lead Multicultural Center (UA Little Rock Movers & Shakers) 2 days ago
- Attorney Matthew Henry Gets Out of Jail 2 days ago
- AETN to Cover High School Football, Basketball Championships 1 day ago