Scott Copas Moves Into New Role as Bob Shell Assumes Chairman's Seat at Baldwin & Shell (Movers & Shakers)
by Arkansas Business Staff on Monday, Feb. 17, 2014 12:00 am 2 min read
Bob Shell, left, takes seat as chairman of the board at Baldwin & Shell Construction Co., clearing the way for Scott Copas, right, to move in as the company's president and CEO.
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- Jim Keet Cooks Up New Plans for Cock of the Walk 2 days ago
- Conway Hospital Rivalry Goes Before Lawmakers 2 days ago
- Largest Commercial Projects in Arkansas Top $2.1B 2 days ago
- Bear State's Matt Machen to Lead Enhanced Services at Arvest Bank 1 day ago
- Sued for Malpractice, Vaughn-Michael Cordes Files for Bankruptcy 2 days ago