A rendering of Main Street's Creative Corridor by the University of Arkansas Community Design Center and Marlon Blackwell Architect.
Our all-new sister site, Little Rock Soirée, is checking in on progress along Main Street in Little Rock, where millions of dollars in renovation is promising a new "creative corridor" of arts, culture and tech.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Arkansas Travel Agents Say: We're Still Flying High 3 days ago
- Vestcom International to Move Headquarters to One Cantrell Building 1 day ago
- Tuckerman Couple Give $650K to Stadium Project at A-State 1 day ago
- Charles Morgan to Entrepreneurs: Surround Yourself with Good People 5 hours ago
- Beer Tourism Contributing to Growth in Industry 3 days ago