by Mark Friedman on Monday, Mar. 24, 2014 12:00 am 8 min read
Chiropractors Keith and Natalie Currie of Conway (left) said they have successfully treated thousands of patients at their clinic. The Curries are represented by attorney Michael Lamoureux of Russellville (right), who is also the current President Pro Tempore of the Arkansas Senate.
- See the Trailer for 'Antiquities,' A Film Shot in Arkansas
- Video: Watch the Walmart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- The Hub Featured in PBS' 'NewsHour'
- Arkansas Court Clears Way For Medical Pot Program's Launch 1 day ago
- Johnny Allison, Rotary Leader of the Year, Never Dreamed of Being One 3 days ago
- Louisiana Regulators OK $4.5B Wind Catcher Project 2 days ago
- U.S. Supreme Court: States Can Force Online Shoppers To Pay Sales Tax 1 day ago
- Benton Restaurants Sell for Combined $3.2 Million 5 days ago