by Mark Carter on Monday, Apr. 7, 2014 11:54 am
High School Startup Weekend participants from 11 Arkansas schools gathered for a group shot with event emcees Jordan Carlisle and Max Farrell and Noble Impact founder and chairman Steve Clark (far left) Sunday night at the Clinton School's Sturgis Hall.
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- Outlets at Little Rock to Mark Grand Opening on Oct. 16 4 days ago
- What's It Worth to You? (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 7 days ago
- Update: Baptist Health-NLR Agrees to $2.7 Million Settlement for Medicare Billing Dispute 2 days ago
- Centennial Bank Acquires Florida Branches in FDIC-Assisted Deal 2 days ago
- George Dunklin the High Bidder in Auction of Arkansas, Jefferson County Land 4 days ago