by George Waldon on Monday, Apr. 28, 2014 12:00 am
Work at the Interstate 630-430 interchange in west Little Rock, the No. 2 highway project in the state, is a year away from completion.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 3 days ago
- Beer Tourism Contributing to Growth in Industry 3 days ago
- Charles Morgan to Entrepreneurs: Surround Yourself with Good People 17 hours ago
- Yellow Rocket Partners Aim to Build Restaurant Brands 3 days ago
- Mark Pryor Takes Job with Venable 2 days ago