Kevin Delaney, right, and "Tonight Show" host Jimmy Fallon.
Kevin Delaney, the director of visitor experience at the Museum of Discovery in Little Rock, had his big moment in the spotlight last night, appearing on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon." Delaney performed science demonstrations with host Fallon as his "laboratory assistant."
As we reported last week, Delaney was chosen to appear on the show after "Tonight Show" producers contacted educators at more than 50 museums across the country. They selected Delaney based on a video the museum submitted.
You can watch Delaney's appearance below. The pair conducts three experiments, showcasing some pretty cool scientific principles. Fun stuff.
- Reports: Wal-Mart Nabs Another Shopping App, Luvocracy
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Our Community, Our Dollars Ends Efforts in Faulkner, Craighead Counties 10 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- NERA Study: EPA Regs Would Cost Arkansas Jobs, Millions in Compliance 18 hours ago
- Whataburger On Way to Fayetteville (NWA Real Deals) 4 days ago
- ArcBest 2Q Profit Triples From Last Year 19 hours ago