by George Waldon on Monday, May. 26, 2014 12:00 am
A 12.6-acre piece of the Park Avenue development in midtown Little Rock rang up a $23.4 million sale. The retail deal included 1) ground-floor space in the Park Avenue Lofts project , 2) parking deck, 3) two interior buildings, 4) Cheddar’s, 5) Jared jewelry store and 6) AT&T store.
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Yellow Rocket Partners Aim to Build Restaurant Brands 1 day ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 19 hours ago
- Celgene Corp. Gives $10M to UAMS Myeloma Institute 17 hours ago
- Two Big Apartment Buys Expected in Benton County 1 day ago
- O'Reilly Hospitality Buys Holiday Inn, Boston's Restaurant Near Airport 14 hours ago