by George Waldon on Monday, May. 26, 2014 12:00 am
A 12.6-acre piece of the Park Avenue development in midtown Little Rock rang up a $23.4 million sale. The retail deal included 1) ground-floor space in the Park Avenue Lofts project , 2) parking deck, 3) two interior buildings, 4) Cheddar’s, 5) Jared jewelry store and 6) AT&T store.
- Beaudet Aviation to Land at Little Rock, Create 75 Jobs 4 decades ago
- Hanna Still Believes in Arkoma Basin's Future 4 decades ago
- Leaders Say New School District Will Boost Businesses in Jacksonville 4 decades ago
- Freight Brokerage Company to Open Lowell Facility 4 decades ago
- Mark Pryor, John Boozman Introduce Bill to Help Farmers Affected by Turner Grain 4 decades ago