by Lee Hogan on Thursday, Jun. 5, 2014 1:03 pm 2 min read
Trentlaw LLC recently purchased a half-acre lot on Dave Ward Drive in Conway for $255,000 and plans to construct a Krispy Kreme Doughnuts shop on the parcel. Construction could start as early as the third week of June, with the store ready to open in September.
- See the Trailer for 'Antiquities,' A Film Shot in Arkansas
- Video: Watch the Walmart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- The Hub Featured in PBS' 'NewsHour'
- Landreaux Named 1st Woman to Lead Entergy Arkansas; Riley Goes to New Orleans 1 day ago
- First Security Fights 'Warehouse Sale' of Lauren James 2 days ago
- Duke Replaces Duke at Capital Bank 2 days ago
- Taylor & Taylor Sues a Rival: Taylor & Taylor 2 days ago
- Bailey-Led BSR REIT Goes Public Via Toronto 2 days ago