by Lee Hogan on Thursday, Jun. 5, 2014 1:03 pm
Trentlaw LLC recently purchased a half-acre lot on Dave Ward Drive in Conway for $255,000 and plans to construct a Krispy Kreme Doughnuts shop on the parcel. Construction could start as early as the third week of June, with the store ready to open in September.
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Yellow Rocket Partners Aim to Build Restaurant Brands 1 day ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 16 hours ago
- Celgene Corp. Gives $10M to UAMS Myeloma Institute 15 hours ago
- Two Big Apartment Buys Expected in Benton County 1 day ago
- O'Reilly Hospitality Buys Holiday Inn, Boston's Restaurant Near Airport 12 hours ago