by Lee Hogan on Friday, Jun. 13, 2014 3:33 pm
The proposed Central Landing, a mixed-use redevelopment of the 151-acre municipal airport in Conway, is the focal point of a special election set for Sept. 9 in which voters will decide whether a 1/8 cent sales tax will be rededicated to be used for special bonds to finish various road projects, including various improvements tied to the Central Landing development.
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Tuckerman Couple Give $650K to Stadium Project at A-State 20 hours ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 2 days ago
- Beer Tourism Contributing to Growth in Industry 2 days ago
- Yellow Rocket Partners Aim to Build Restaurant Brands 2 days ago
- Celgene Corp. Gives $10M to UAMS Myeloma Institute 2 days ago