by Arkansas Business Staff on Monday, Jun. 23, 2014 2:33 pm
James W. "Jim" Bolt was sentenced to 100 months in federal prison on Monday, and ordered to pay $2.5 million in restitution.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Yellow Rocket Partners Aim to Build Restaurant Brands 21 hours ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 11 hours ago
- Turner Grain Trustee Asks for Chapter 7 Liquidation 21 hours ago
- Pyramid Transaction Adds Up to $2.9M (Real Deals) 21 hours ago
- Compass Pointe Plans To Purchase Woodland Heights 21 hours ago