by Gwen Moritz on Tuesday, Jun. 24, 2014 11:14 am
Mug shots from 1981 and 2013 illustrate the criminal history of James W. "Jim" Bolt, who was sentenced Monday to 100 months in federal prison for a fraud scheme valued at $2.5 million.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Yellow Rocket Partners Aim to Build Restaurant Brands 1 day ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 20 hours ago
- Celgene Corp. Gives $10M to UAMS Myeloma Institute 19 hours ago
- Two Big Apartment Buys Expected in Benton County 1 day ago
- O'Reilly Hospitality Buys Holiday Inn, Boston's Restaurant Near Airport 16 hours ago