11/27/2012 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Location: Clinton School of Public Service
Address: 1200 President Clinton Ave., Little Rock, AR 72201
Arkansas Surgeon General Dr. Joe Thompson will discuss the impact of expanding Arkansas’ Medicaid program under the federal Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. In addition to serving as surgeon general, Thompson is director of the Arkansas Center for Health Improvement and director of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Center to Prevent Childhood Obesity.
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Yellow Rocket Partners Aim to Build Restaurant Brands 1 day ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 20 hours ago
- Celgene Corp. Gives $10M to UAMS Myeloma Institute 19 hours ago
- Two Big Apartment Buys Expected in Benton County 1 day ago
- O'Reilly Hospitality Buys Holiday Inn, Boston's Restaurant Near Airport 16 hours ago