11/9/2012 @ 1:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Arvest Bank, 4th Floor Board Room
Address: 5000 Rogers Ave.,, Fort Smith, AR 72901
The ATU Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents " How to Write a Business Plan."
A business plan will help you define your concept, evaluate the competition, determine risks, and estimate your costs. This seminar will explain and illustrate the business plan format.
If you have not started a business, we recommend you attend "Starting a Business in Arkansas" before attending this seminar.
Seminar includes detailed Business Planning Workbook to help you create your own business plan.
- Video: ASU Exploring On-Campus Hotel, Convention Center
- After Supremes' Decision, Womack Urges Congress to Act on Online Sales Tax
- WSJ Examines Mark Pryor, Tom Cotton Senate Race
- #ARWX: Homes, Businesses Without Power; Flights Canceled at LIT, XNA 6 hours ago
- Update: John Stacks, Banker and Owner of Mountain Pure Water, Indicted on 11 Counts 3 days ago
- American Cancels Nearly 1,000 Flights Amid Ice Storm 6 hours ago
- Stratton's Market Growing In Both Size and Offerings 5 days ago
- Arkansas Best to Close 30 Service Terminals 1 day ago