11/9/2012 @ 1:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Arvest Bank, 4th Floor Board Room
Address: 5000 Rogers Ave.,, Fort Smith, AR 72901
The ATU Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents " How to Write a Business Plan."
A business plan will help you define your concept, evaluate the competition, determine risks, and estimate your costs. This seminar will explain and illustrate the business plan format.
If you have not started a business, we recommend you attend "Starting a Business in Arkansas" before attending this seminar.
Seminar includes detailed Business Planning Workbook to help you create your own business plan.
- THV 11 News: Vilonia Business Reopens After Tornado
- Clinton Family Remembers Oscar de la Renta
- Social Media Reactions to Final Gubernatorial Debate
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 2 days ago
- Turner Grain Close to Filing $25M Bankruptcy 1 day ago
- Tom Cotton and Me (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago
- Top College Officials See Sizable Pay Raises 2 days ago
- UA Confronts Old Infrastructure to Make Campus Wireless 2 days ago