11/9/2012 @ 1:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Arvest Bank, 4th Floor Board Room
Address: 5000 Rogers Ave.,, Fort Smith, AR 72901
The ATU Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents " How to Write a Business Plan."
A business plan will help you define your concept, evaluate the competition, determine risks, and estimate your costs. This seminar will explain and illustrate the business plan format.
If you have not started a business, we recommend you attend "Starting a Business in Arkansas" before attending this seminar.
Seminar includes detailed Business Planning Workbook to help you create your own business plan.
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- Dave & Buster's to Open in June at Grove at Gateway Town Center
- Robinson Center Adding Outdoor Terrace, Begins Booking Events
- After Oh Baby Sale, It's Back to Basics for Fran Free 15 hours ago
- Arkansas Convention Center Troubles Dog Texarkana Investor 15 hours ago
- Gateway Town Center Tracts Top $10.4M (Real Deals) 15 hours ago
- Steve Landers Sr. Stays In the Running 15 hours ago
- Arkansas Insurance Department Puts Out Feelers on New Space 15 hours ago