11/9/2012 @ 1:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Arvest Bank, 4th Floor Board Room
Address: 5000 Rogers Ave.,, Fort Smith, AR 72901
The ATU Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents " How to Write a Business Plan."
A business plan will help you define your concept, evaluate the competition, determine risks, and estimate your costs. This seminar will explain and illustrate the business plan format.
If you have not started a business, we recommend you attend "Starting a Business in Arkansas" before attending this seminar.
Seminar includes detailed Business Planning Workbook to help you create your own business plan.
- Soirée: Potbelly Sandwich Shop Coming to Little Rock
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- Arkansas Doctors Discover the Joys Of Concierge Care 3 days ago
- Three More Banks File Claims Against Dennis Smiley Collateral 17 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon Received $25.6 Million Last Year 14 hours ago
- Atlanta Hawks' Joe Johnson Rides Up High in His Super Truck 6 years ago