11/9/2012 @ 1:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Arvest Bank, 4th Floor Board Room
Address: 5000 Rogers Ave.,, Fort Smith, AR 72901
The ATU Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents " How to Write a Business Plan."
A business plan will help you define your concept, evaluate the competition, determine risks, and estimate your costs. This seminar will explain and illustrate the business plan format.
If you have not started a business, we recommend you attend "Starting a Business in Arkansas" before attending this seminar.
Seminar includes detailed Business Planning Workbook to help you create your own business plan.
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Report: Acxiom to Open Austin Office, Hire 150
- Arkansas Supreme Court Orders Immediate Removal of Judge Mike Maggio 3 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Wehco Media Drops Insurance Bombshell 7 days ago
- Simmons First Trust to Buy Talbot Capital Management 2 days ago
- Site Work Starts on Outlet Mall in West Little Rock 3 months ago