11/12/2012 @ 12:00 pm
Phone: (501) 371-9999
Learn about new EEOC updates on the use of criminal background checks in employment, effective immediately. The EEOC contends that a criminal background check has the potential to discriminate against minority applicants in the hiring process either through disparate treatment or disparate impact discrimination. How can an employer defend his or her policy? Can criminal record information be considered? This timely webinar is presented by CGWG attorney Cindy Kolb.
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- Outlets at Little Rock to Mark Grand Opening on Oct. 16 5 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 3 years ago
- Update: Baptist Health-NLR Agrees to $2.7 Million Settlement for Medicare Billing Dispute 2 days ago
- Former Judge Mike Maggio Pleads Guilty to Bribery 2 months ago
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor 5 days ago