11/20/2012 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Arkansas Tech University -- Rothwell Hall Room 133
Address: 106 West O St., Russellville, AR 72801
The ATU Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents Advanced QuickBooks (Hands on), geared toward experienced QuickBooks users with an emphasis on the basics of day-to-day usage.
It includes a review of entering transactions and generating reports and is great for exposing new ways of utilizing this accounting software system.
Topics include selling your products and services, working with lists, creating reports and processing payments.
Registration is required to guarantee your seat.
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Little Rock Mayor Says City Will Vie for Amazon HQ
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- 20 in Their 20s: New Influentials of 2017 Take Courage, Drive and Heart to Every Corner of Arkansas 1 day ago
- Arkansas Heart Hospital Hires Chief Marketing Officer 19 hours ago
- Alton Bean Trucking Files for Bankruptcy 1 day ago
- JPMS Cox, HoganTaylor Announce Merger 3 days ago
- Home BancShares Feels Effects of Hurricane Irma 1 day ago