11/20/2012 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Arkansas Tech University -- Rothwell Hall Room 133
Address: 106 West O St., Russellville, AR 72801
The ATU Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents Advanced QuickBooks (Hands on), geared toward experienced QuickBooks users with an emphasis on the basics of day-to-day usage.
It includes a review of entering transactions and generating reports and is great for exposing new ways of utilizing this accounting software system.
Topics include selling your products and services, working with lists, creating reports and processing payments.
Registration is required to guarantee your seat.
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Talks Tax Cut, Marijuana, Trump
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- First Waterfowler Hall of Fame Class Inducted 2 days ago
- UCA Announces $1M Endowment for Study Abroad Programs 3 weeks ago
- Business Equipment: Leases vs. Loans (Marcus Guinn Expert Advice) 6 days ago
- Employers Seek Hires With Soft Abilities Like Attitude, Teamwork 1 month ago
- Nine Nursing Homes in Arkansas Wrapped in $55 Million Deal 6 days ago