11/20/2012 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Arkansas Tech University -- Rothwell Hall Room 133
Address: 106 West O St., Russellville, AR 72801
The ATU Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents Advanced QuickBooks (Hands on), geared toward experienced QuickBooks users with an emphasis on the basics of day-to-day usage.
It includes a review of entering transactions and generating reports and is great for exposing new ways of utilizing this accounting software system.
Topics include selling your products and services, working with lists, creating reports and processing payments.
Registration is required to guarantee your seat.
- Duncan Mac Naughton Out as Wal-Mart Chief Merchandising Officer
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Gov.-elect Asa Hutchinson Begins Bureaucrat Shuffle 2 days ago
- US Attorney Files to Dismiss Mail Fraud Charges Against Martha Shoffner 13 hours ago
- Evaluating New Minimum Wage's Effects (Michael Pakko Commentary) 2 days ago
- Faulkner County's Sallis Ranch Gives Sanctuary to Horses in Need 2 days ago