11/20/2012 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Arkansas Tech University -- Rothwell Hall Room 133
Address: 106 West O St., Russellville, AR 72801
The ATU Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents Advanced QuickBooks (Hands on), geared toward experienced QuickBooks users with an emphasis on the basics of day-to-day usage.
It includes a review of entering transactions and generating reports and is great for exposing new ways of utilizing this accounting software system.
Topics include selling your products and services, working with lists, creating reports and processing payments.
Registration is required to guarantee your seat.
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death
- Wal-Mart Cheered, Jeered for Solar Power Efforts
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 4 days ago
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death 17 hours ago
- Maumelle Warehouse Attracts $11.2M Sale (Real Deals) 4 days ago
- Picasolar Receives $800k DOE Grant for Solar Efficiency 17 hours ago
- After Sam: Did Wal-Mart Lose Its Way After Walton Died? 2 years ago