11/20/2012 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Arkansas Tech University -- Rothwell Hall Room 133
Address: 106 West O St., Russellville, AR 72801
The ATU Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents Advanced QuickBooks (Hands on), geared toward experienced QuickBooks users with an emphasis on the basics of day-to-day usage.
It includes a review of entering transactions and generating reports and is great for exposing new ways of utilizing this accounting software system.
Topics include selling your products and services, working with lists, creating reports and processing payments.
Registration is required to guarantee your seat.
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Video: Watch Asa Hutchinson, Leslie Rutledge Speak at the Republican National Convention
- Video: Watch Tom Cotton's Republican National Convention Speech
- Chambers Bank Lands $2 Million Golden Judgment 5 days ago
- More Time Given for Medical Marijuana Petitions 2 days ago
- US Regulators: Still Heavy Risk in Big Bank Loans 21 hours ago
- Johnny Allison Plays Market for Gains After Brexit 'Bank Sale' 5 days ago
- Home Ownership Down, Renting Up in Central Arkansas 2 days ago