11/13/2012 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (203) 356-5000
Location: Online Webinar
Address: Virtual - Register to Learn, More, About Login Info
Catch the free, online seminar to help nail down your sales objectives during the crucial November and December sales periods. "Customer Magnet Series" is virtual event that shares what small businesses across the U.S. can do to attract, capture and retain customers who are ready to buy during the upcoming holiday sales season.
The free webinar, hosted by Pitney Bowes and Google, features tips on how to best monetize your Pitney Bowes postage meter and how it can assist in managing your business mailers for the holiday season. You'll also learn how Google Adwords can be a strong factor in opening up your products or service to new customers found online.
The panel for this online stream discussion includes:
- Jeff Crouse: Vice President and General Manager, Small and Medium Businesses, Pitney Bowes, Inc
- Tim Freeth: Head of Industry, Google Adwords, Google
- Melinda Emerson: Author, Speaker and Small Business Coach - @SmallBizLady
- Misty Young: President/Chief Marketing Officer, Squeeze In
The event will be moderated by Gene Marks, author of weekly columns and blogs for Forbes, The Huffington Post, Inc.com and Philadelphia Magazine.
- UA Graduate's Design for WWI Memorial Wins Competition
- Here Are the Arkansas Stores Wal-Mart Is Closing
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson Rings NYSE Opening Bell, Appears on CNBC, Fox Business
- East Little Rock's 'Innovation Alley' Drawing Grit, Funk Lovers 6 days ago
- Hutchinson, AEDC Launch 'Arkansas Inc.' to Recruit, Retain Companies 2 days ago
- Acxiom Reports 3Q Loss, But Revenue, Earnings Guidance Rises 2 days ago
- In Fort Smith, Developers Eye $5M Revamp of Historic Ward-Garrison Building 2 days ago
- Murphy USA to Sell CAM Pipeline for $85M; 4Q Income Down 32 Percent 2 days ago