11/28/2012 12:00 am - 11/30/2012 12:00 am
Location: Hot Springs Convention Center
Address: 134 Convention Blvd., Hot Springs, AR 71901
Arkansas Governor Mike Beebe, state Secretary of Agriculture Butch Calhoun, Arkansas Farm Bureau President Randy Veach, motivational speaker LaDonna Gatlin and agricultural economist John Anderson headline the speakers for the convention.
The convention’s theme, Seeds of Change, will be reinforced throughout the convention’s three-day run. It will include several conferences, competitions and special meetings on the 2012 drought, federal farm policy, food safety issues and more.
The convention culminates with the organization’s annual business session, where more than 300 voting delegates define the organization’s policy positions on items of importance to Farm Bureau members. The delegate body also elects the organization’s president and vice president.
- Judge Puts Brakes on Parks Lawsuit Against Tyson
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- Dave & Buster's to Open in June at Grove at Gateway Town Center
- Little Rock Startup Launches RaftUp App 23 hours ago
- Sprint Hires Sales Directors for Regional Headquarters In Little Rock 19 hours ago
- Bruno's Deli Still Set for June Opening 4 days ago
- Scott Lambert Steps Up to Senior Examiner at State Bank Department (Movers & Shakers) 4 days ago
- Pulaski County's Most Expensive Home Sales of 2015 4 days ago