11/28/2012 12:00 am - 11/30/2012 12:00 am
Location: Hot Springs Convention Center
Address: 134 Convention Blvd., Hot Springs, AR 71901
Arkansas Governor Mike Beebe, state Secretary of Agriculture Butch Calhoun, Arkansas Farm Bureau President Randy Veach, motivational speaker LaDonna Gatlin and agricultural economist John Anderson headline the speakers for the convention.
The convention’s theme, Seeds of Change, will be reinforced throughout the convention’s three-day run. It will include several conferences, competitions and special meetings on the 2012 drought, federal farm policy, food safety issues and more.
The convention culminates with the organization’s annual business session, where more than 300 voting delegates define the organization’s policy positions on items of importance to Farm Bureau members. The delegate body also elects the organization’s president and vice president.
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- Scooter Stuart's Tainted Assets Draw More Fire 3 hours ago
- Humphries to Head McLarty-Asbury 2 decades ago
- IA Client Firm SEAS Education not Typical 'Startup' 3 hours ago
- In Lee County, Judge Hears Details of Turner Grain, Related Companies 3 days ago
- Developer Plans Outlet Mall at Gateway Town Center 7 months ago