11/28/2012 12:00 am - 11/30/2012 12:00 am
Location: Hot Springs Convention Center
Address: 134 Convention Blvd., Hot Springs, AR 71901
Arkansas Governor Mike Beebe, state Secretary of Agriculture Butch Calhoun, Arkansas Farm Bureau President Randy Veach, motivational speaker LaDonna Gatlin and agricultural economist John Anderson headline the speakers for the convention.
The convention’s theme, Seeds of Change, will be reinforced throughout the convention’s three-day run. It will include several conferences, competitions and special meetings on the 2012 drought, federal farm policy, food safety issues and more.
The convention culminates with the organization’s annual business session, where more than 300 voting delegates define the organization’s policy positions on items of importance to Farm Bureau members. The delegate body also elects the organization’s president and vice president.
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Talks Tax Cut, Marijuana, Trump
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- First Waterfowler Hall of Fame Class Inducted 5 hours ago
- Arkansas Agency Begins Drafting Medical Marijuana Rules 2 days ago
- For Americans, Trump's Tariffs on Imports Could Be Costly 1 day ago
- At Crystal Bridges, A New Role for Frank Lloyd Wright Home That Survived Sandy 2 days ago
- Little Rock City Director-elect Capi Peck Says Politics, Restaurants Comparable 5 days ago