11/28/2012 12:00 am - 11/30/2012 12:00 am
Location: Hot Springs Convention Center
Address: 134 Convention Blvd., Hot Springs, AR 71901
Arkansas Governor Mike Beebe, state Secretary of Agriculture Butch Calhoun, Arkansas Farm Bureau President Randy Veach, motivational speaker LaDonna Gatlin and agricultural economist John Anderson headline the speakers for the convention.
The convention’s theme, Seeds of Change, will be reinforced throughout the convention’s three-day run. It will include several conferences, competitions and special meetings on the 2012 drought, federal farm policy, food safety issues and more.
The convention culminates with the organization’s annual business session, where more than 300 voting delegates define the organization’s policy positions on items of importance to Farm Bureau members. The delegate body also elects the organization’s president and vice president.
- Bentonville's Transformation Subject of Ad Age Spotlight
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- Arkansans Have Endured 80k Political Ads Worth $33.1M
- Tom Cotton, Asa Hutchinson Lead Big in Arkansas Poll 3 hours ago
- Dennis Smiley's Wife Cynthia Files Chapter 7 Bankruptcy 1 day ago
- Simmons Foods to Close Northeast Oklahoma Poultry Plant 6 hours ago
- #ARPX: What to Watch on Election Day (Robert Coon & Blake Rutherford On Politics) 21 hours ago
- Brandon Barber Sentenced to 65 Months in Prison for Fraud, Money Laundering 2 days ago