11/27/2012 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Phone: (501) 327-7788
Location: Arkansas Hospitality Association
Address: 603 South Pulaski St., Little Rock, AR 72203
Conway Area Chamber of Commerce, Arkansas Department of Parks and Tourism and Arkansas Hospitality Association team up to present a complimentary First Impressions Guest Service training.
Find out how successful companies such as Disney and Starbuck's create a memorable customer service experience. Attendees from the service industry, including restaurant, hotel, convenience store, retail, and other owners and managers will learn about the 14 powerful tools to utilize.
RSVP requested to Rachel Earls.
- John James Wants to Turn Old Post Office into Startup Hub
- Arkansas Business Wrote About Police Investigating Richard Johns in 2012
- PTI to Provide Projection Mapping on Old State House for LR Film Festival
- Familiar Face Leads Bank of the Ozarks In Carolinas 5 days ago
- King Coal CEO Stephen Parks Pleads Guilty to Wire Fraud 2 days ago
- Courtyard by Marriott to Open Along Highway 49 in Jonesboro 4 hours ago
- Fired Arkansas Treasurer's Office Employee Files Defamation Lawsuit 23 hours ago
- Big Companies, Big Revenue: 75 Largest Private Companies in Arkansas Bring In $32.8B 5 days ago