11/27/2012 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Phone: (501) 327-7788
Location: Arkansas Hospitality Association
Address: 603 South Pulaski St., Little Rock, AR 72203
Conway Area Chamber of Commerce, Arkansas Department of Parks and Tourism and Arkansas Hospitality Association team up to present a complimentary First Impressions Guest Service training.
Find out how successful companies such as Disney and Starbuck's create a memorable customer service experience. Attendees from the service industry, including restaurant, hotel, convenience store, retail, and other owners and managers will learn about the 14 powerful tools to utilize.
RSVP requested to Rachel Earls.
- Wal-Mart Commends Asa Hutchinson for Work on HB1228
- Wal-Mart Is Now Calling for a Veto of HB1228
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Joins in Chorus Against Religious Protection Bill
- Hutchinson Seeks HB1228 Recall, Wants Law to Mirror Federal RFRA 13 hours ago
- Strong Suit Clothing Company Dressed for Success With Million-Dollar Investment 3 days ago
- Central Arkansas Group Asks NCAA for Division I Bowl at War Memorial 12 hours ago
- Hutchinson Vetoes Publicity Rights Bill; Senate Override Fails 1 day ago
- Acxiom Asks Gov. Hutchinson to Veto HB1228 2 days ago