11/27/2012 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Phone: (501) 327-7788
Location: Arkansas Hospitality Association
Address: 603 South Pulaski St., Little Rock, AR 72203
Conway Area Chamber of Commerce, Arkansas Department of Parks and Tourism and Arkansas Hospitality Association team up to present a complimentary First Impressions Guest Service training.
Find out how successful companies such as Disney and Starbuck's create a memorable customer service experience. Attendees from the service industry, including restaurant, hotel, convenience store, retail, and other owners and managers will learn about the 14 powerful tools to utilize.
RSVP requested to Rachel Earls.
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Thinking Big Rigs, Arkansas Company Cleans Up 3 days ago
- Lawsuits Challenge Fairy Tale Founding of Lauren James 4 weeks ago
- Union Partners to Build Facility on Big River Steel Campus 4 days ago
- Youth Services Bankruptcy Unveils Theft Case, FBI Probe 1 week ago
- Tom Garrison, Who Led American Freightways, Dies at 57 6 days ago