11/27/2012 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Phone: (501) 327-7788
Location: Arkansas Hospitality Association
Address: 603 South Pulaski St., Little Rock, AR 72203
Conway Area Chamber of Commerce, Arkansas Department of Parks and Tourism and Arkansas Hospitality Association team up to present a complimentary First Impressions Guest Service training.
Find out how successful companies such as Disney and Starbuck's create a memorable customer service experience. Attendees from the service industry, including restaurant, hotel, convenience store, retail, and other owners and managers will learn about the 14 powerful tools to utilize.
RSVP requested to Rachel Earls.
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- Dave & Buster's to Open in June at Grove at Gateway Town Center
- Robinson Center Adding Outdoor Terrace, Begins Booking Events
- Pulaski Tech Board to Vote on UA System Merger 9 hours ago
- Blackwell Architects Wins 2016 National Design Award 9 hours ago
- Two AERT Executives See Total Compensation Decline 1 day ago
- Little Rock Settles Lawsuit Over 2010 Police Shooting 7 hours ago
- Inuvo Bumps Up CEO's Pay, Reports 1Q Revenue Increase 1 day ago