11/27/2012 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Phone: (501) 327-7788
Location: Arkansas Hospitality Association
Address: 603 South Pulaski St., Little Rock, AR 72203
Conway Area Chamber of Commerce, Arkansas Department of Parks and Tourism and Arkansas Hospitality Association team up to present a complimentary First Impressions Guest Service training.
Find out how successful companies such as Disney and Starbuck's create a memorable customer service experience. Attendees from the service industry, including restaurant, hotel, convenience store, retail, and other owners and managers will learn about the 14 powerful tools to utilize.
RSVP requested to Rachel Earls.
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Grand Savings, Citizens Banks Add Execs in Rogers (NWA Movers & Shakers) 12 hours ago
- Bark Bar Nears Opening With No Time to Paws 12 hours ago
- Homebank Holds Claim in El Dorado Man's $3.3M Bankruptcy 12 hours ago
- Different Drug War Rages Over Savings, Prescription Costs 12 hours ago
- Simmons First Names Susan Lanigan New Board Member 3 days ago