12/11/2012 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Price: $550, members $275
Phone: (501) 376-3741
Location: Hilton Garden Inn
Address: 1400 Glover Lane, North Little Rock, AR
The Arkansas Bankers Association presents a seminar on how to perfect liens under revised article 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code.
Speaker Bob Ullom will review loan documentation principals, requirements, best practices, policies and procedures required for everyday loan documentation effectiveness.
- Mike Beebe Joins Roberts Law Firm of Little Rock
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Grand Jury Indicts 4 Tied to One Bank Loans to Alberto Solaroli 2 days ago
- Acxiom, Twitter Expand Partnership 1 day ago
- McLarty Automotive Group Buys Missouri Dealership From Frank Fletcher 2 days ago
- Agent: US Prosecutor to Get Evidence About Searcy's Ex-Police Chief 11 hours ago
- BlueInGreen Announces North American Sales Expansion 11 hours ago