12/11/2012 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Price: $550, members $275
Phone: (501) 376-3741
Location: Hilton Garden Inn
Address: 1400 Glover Lane, North Little Rock, AR
The Arkansas Bankers Association presents a seminar on how to perfect liens under revised article 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code.
Speaker Bob Ullom will review loan documentation principals, requirements, best practices, policies and procedures required for everyday loan documentation effectiveness.
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Little Rock Mayor Says City Will Vie for Amazon HQ
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- SPONSORED: Arkansas Is Open for Business, But Are We Ready? 7 days ago
- Conway Corp Advances Greg Dell (Movers & Shakers) 3 hours ago
- CARTI Docs Again Get Highest Nonprofit Salaries 1 week ago
- Bass Pro Shops Nets $21.8 Million in Sale 3 hours ago
- $5M From First National Bank Gets Naming Rights to A-State Convocation Center 3 days ago