12/11/2012 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Price: $550, members $275
Phone: (501) 376-3741
Location: Hilton Garden Inn
Address: 1400 Glover Lane, North Little Rock, AR
The Arkansas Bankers Association presents a seminar on how to perfect liens under revised article 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code.
Speaker Bob Ullom will review loan documentation principals, requirements, best practices, policies and procedures required for everyday loan documentation effectiveness.
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Video: Watch Asa Hutchinson, Leslie Rutledge Speak at the Republican National Convention
- Video: Watch Tom Cotton's Republican National Convention Speech
- Bank of the Ozarks Seals 2 Deals, Is Biggest in Arkansas by Assets 2 days ago
- Don Soderquist, Former Wal-Mart COO, Dies at 82 2 days ago
- Foreclosure Hearing Delayed Amid Possible Main Street Lofts Sale 2 days ago
- Hugg & Hall Purchases RPM Services & Rentals of Louisiana 3 days ago
- Little Rock Tech Park Board Votes to End Lease at Markham Street 1 week ago