12/11/2012 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Price: $550, members $275
Phone: (501) 376-3741
Location: Hilton Garden Inn
Address: 1400 Glover Lane, North Little Rock, AR
The Arkansas Bankers Association presents a seminar on how to perfect liens under revised article 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code.
Speaker Bob Ullom will review loan documentation principals, requirements, best practices, policies and procedures required for everyday loan documentation effectiveness.
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 2 weeks ago
- Outlets at Little Rock Developer Talks Construction, Tenants, Impact 2 days ago
- First Arkansas Bank Wins $14.5M Default Judgment Against John Rogers 1 day ago
- With China Venture in Rearview Mirror, Mark McLarty Turns Efforts Home 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago