12/11/2012 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Price: $550, members $275
Phone: (501) 376-3741
Location: Hilton Garden Inn
Address: 1400 Glover Lane, North Little Rock, AR
The Arkansas Bankers Association presents a seminar on how to perfect liens under revised article 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code.
Speaker Bob Ullom will review loan documentation principals, requirements, best practices, policies and procedures required for everyday loan documentation effectiveness.
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Talks Tax Cut, Marijuana, Trump
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- First Waterfowler Hall of Fame Class Inducted 13 hours ago
- Arkansas Agency Begins Drafting Medical Marijuana Rules 2 days ago
- Little Rock City Director-elect Capi Peck Says Politics, Restaurants Comparable 5 days ago
- For Americans, Trump's Tariffs on Imports Could Be Costly 2 days ago
- Harding Professor Phil Brown's 4 Ways Arkansas Companies Can Keep Accounting Recruits 5 days ago