Southwest Arkansas Economic and Sector Update Breakfast at Donald W. Reynolds Campus & Community Center Grand Hall in Magnolia
12/5/2012 7:00 am - 9:30 am
Location: Donald W. Reynolds Campus & Community Center Grand Hall
Address: , Magnolia, AR
IEA is teaming up in partnership with Southern Arkansas University President David Rankin to present the Southwest Arkansas Economic Forecast Summit.
Dr. Michael Pakko, IEA’s state economic forecaster and chief economist, will provide a national and Arkansas forecast with a particular look at southwest Arkansas. Dr. Rankin and other leaders from the southwest Arkansas will discuss the various sectors of the southwest Arkansas economy including the energy and timber industries.
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- New UCA President Houston Davis Talks Priorities, Plans 1 day ago
- Simmons, Home BancShares Set To Vault Into $10B Club 6 days ago
- Cameron Smith & Associates Expanding 6 days ago
- Hickingbotham Investments Buys Landers Harley-Davidson 3 days ago
- Arkansas House Panel Advances Competing Tax Cut Plans 2 days ago