Southwest Arkansas Economic and Sector Update Breakfast at Donald W. Reynolds Campus & Community Center Grand Hall in Magnolia
12/5/2012 7:00 am - 9:30 am
Location: Donald W. Reynolds Campus & Community Center Grand Hall
Address: , Magnolia, AR
IEA is teaming up in partnership with Southern Arkansas University President David Rankin to present the Southwest Arkansas Economic Forecast Summit.
Dr. Michael Pakko, IEA’s state economic forecaster and chief economist, will provide a national and Arkansas forecast with a particular look at southwest Arkansas. Dr. Rankin and other leaders from the southwest Arkansas will discuss the various sectors of the southwest Arkansas economy including the energy and timber industries.
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Talks Tax Cut, Marijuana, Trump
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- PACE Financing Allows Aldersgate Apartments To Put Costs on Tax Bill 1 day ago
- Tally of Largest Commercial Building Projects in Arkansas Hits $2.4 Billion 1 day ago
- Tyson Foods Launches $150M Venture Capital Fund 19 hours ago
- Mary Maestri's Italian Grillroom Closed, But Not Finished 1 day ago
- Stone House Drops Stock in USA Truck 1 week ago