Southwest Arkansas Economic and Sector Update Breakfast at Donald W. Reynolds Campus & Community Center Grand Hall in Magnolia
12/5/2012 7:00 am - 9:30 am
Location: Donald W. Reynolds Campus & Community Center Grand Hall
Address: , Magnolia, AR
IEA is teaming up in partnership with Southern Arkansas University President David Rankin to present the Southwest Arkansas Economic Forecast Summit.
Dr. Michael Pakko, IEA’s state economic forecaster and chief economist, will provide a national and Arkansas forecast with a particular look at southwest Arkansas. Dr. Rankin and other leaders from the southwest Arkansas will discuss the various sectors of the southwest Arkansas economy including the energy and timber industries.
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- This Week in Tyson: EPA Investigates; Hillshire Deal Delayed Again
- In Lee County, Judge Hears Details of Turner Grain, Related Companies 11 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Farmers Dismayed As New Farm Bill Dumps Direct Payments 4 days ago
- $50M Revitalization Plan Aims To Turn El Dorado into Cultural Mecca 4 days ago
- Lonoke County Farmers Sue Turner Grain 11 hours ago