Southwest Arkansas Economic and Sector Update Breakfast at Donald W. Reynolds Campus & Community Center Grand Hall in Magnolia
12/5/2012 7:00 am - 9:30 am
Location: Donald W. Reynolds Campus & Community Center Grand Hall
Address: , Magnolia, AR
IEA is teaming up in partnership with Southern Arkansas University President David Rankin to present the Southwest Arkansas Economic Forecast Summit.
Dr. Michael Pakko, IEA’s state economic forecaster and chief economist, will provide a national and Arkansas forecast with a particular look at southwest Arkansas. Dr. Rankin and other leaders from the southwest Arkansas will discuss the various sectors of the southwest Arkansas economy including the energy and timber industries.
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- $1.6M Deal Tops Recent Real Estate Transactions 4 days ago
- Game Plan Unaltered in Conway's Shoppes at Central Landing Project 1 week ago
- What the FCC Rollback of 'Net Neutrality' Means to You 3 days ago
- UA Little Rock Hires First Woman to Lead Bowen Law School 3 days ago
- Tracing Path to Big Buys by Simmons Bank 2 weeks ago