Southwest Arkansas Economic and Sector Update Breakfast at Donald W. Reynolds Campus & Community Center Grand Hall in Magnolia
12/5/2012 7:00 am - 9:30 am
Location: Donald W. Reynolds Campus & Community Center Grand Hall
Address: , Magnolia, AR
IEA is teaming up in partnership with Southern Arkansas University President David Rankin to present the Southwest Arkansas Economic Forecast Summit.
Dr. Michael Pakko, IEA’s state economic forecaster and chief economist, will provide a national and Arkansas forecast with a particular look at southwest Arkansas. Dr. Rankin and other leaders from the southwest Arkansas will discuss the various sectors of the southwest Arkansas economy including the energy and timber industries.
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood 22 hours ago
- Technological Innovations Bring Profitable Changes to the Fayetteville Shale 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- South Arkansas Formation Proves Disappointing So Far 2 days ago
- Governor's Quality Awards Go to 28 Arkansas Organizations 22 hours ago