12/4/2012 9:00 am - 12/5/2012 4:30 pm
Phone: (501) 569-8026
Location: University of Arkansas Little Rock-Donaghey Student Center
Address: 2801 S. University Ave., Little Rock, AR 72204
Attend this one-day workshop to hear lectures on topics, including:
- benefits and responsibilities of tax-exempt status
- the redesigned 990 form
- required disclosures
- employment issues; classification and filing requirements
- unrelated business income
The workshop will include a Q&A with IRS representatives from the Exempt Organizations Division.
Participants can attend on either Dec. 4 or 5. Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- Outlets at Little Rock to Mark Grand Opening on Oct. 16 4 days ago
- Update: Baptist Health-NLR Agrees to $2.7 Million Settlement for Medicare Billing Dispute 2 days ago
- Centennial Bank Acquires Florida Branches in FDIC-Assisted Deal 2 days ago
- Book Excerpt: Charles Morgan on Jeff Ubben, Acxiom's Battle With ValueAct 2 days ago
- George Dunklin the High Bidder in Auction of Arkansas, Jefferson County Land 4 days ago