12/4/2012 9:00 am - 12/5/2012 4:30 pm
Phone: (501) 569-8026
Location: University of Arkansas Little Rock-Donaghey Student Center
Address: 2801 S. University Ave., Little Rock, AR 72204
Attend this one-day workshop to hear lectures on topics, including:
- benefits and responsibilities of tax-exempt status
- the redesigned 990 form
- required disclosures
- employment issues; classification and filing requirements
- unrelated business income
The workshop will include a Q&A with IRS representatives from the Exempt Organizations Division.
Participants can attend on either Dec. 4 or 5. Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Nucor to Announce 'Significant' Investment in Mississippi County
- VentureBeat: Fayetteville's Qbox Raises $2.4M