12/12/2012 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Phone: (479) 783-3111
Location: University of Arkansas-Fort Smith, Reynolds Room
Address: 5210 Grand Ave., Fort Smith, AR 72904
Join Kermit Kuehn, Director of the UAFS Center for Business Research and Economic Development, and Kathy Deck, Director of UA-Fayetteville CBER as they review the latest data on the national, state, and regional economy.
Additionally, Tim Allen, Chief Operating Officer of the Fort Smith Regional Chamber of Commerce will present an economic development summary of activities occurring in the region. Highlights from the third quarter "Fort Smith Regional Economic Outlook Report" will also be discussed and copies made available to forum participants.
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- JB Hunt Buys Special Logistics Dedicated LLC for $136M 1 day ago
- From State Chamber of Commerce Leadership Arkansas Chairman Toni Bahn 5 days ago
- Paul Bookout Released from Prison 1 day ago
- UCA Professor Finds CDL Training Eye-Opening 5 days ago
- Governor, Business Mark Phase One of A-State Innovation System 22 hours ago