12/12/2012 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Phone: (479) 783-3111
Location: University of Arkansas-Fort Smith, Reynolds Room
Address: 5210 Grand Ave., Fort Smith, AR 72904
Join Kermit Kuehn, Director of the UAFS Center for Business Research and Economic Development, and Kathy Deck, Director of UA-Fayetteville CBER as they review the latest data on the national, state, and regional economy.
Additionally, Tim Allen, Chief Operating Officer of the Fort Smith Regional Chamber of Commerce will present an economic development summary of activities occurring in the region. Highlights from the third quarter "Fort Smith Regional Economic Outlook Report" will also be discussed and copies made available to forum participants.
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- Judge Puts Brakes on Parks Lawsuit Against Tyson
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- 2 Banks Join Arkansas Business' Largest Private Companies List 2 days ago
- Arrest Warrant Issued for John Rogers 2 days ago
- Fowler Foods Cheers Colonel Sanders' Return to KFC 2 days ago
- Asa Hutchinson Names AJ Gary New ADEM Director 9 hours ago
- 'A Good Graphic' (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago