12/12/2012 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Phone: (479) 783-3111
Location: University of Arkansas-Fort Smith, Reynolds Room
Address: 5210 Grand Ave., Fort Smith, AR 72904
Join Kermit Kuehn, Director of the UAFS Center for Business Research and Economic Development, and Kathy Deck, Director of UA-Fayetteville CBER as they review the latest data on the national, state, and regional economy.
Additionally, Tim Allen, Chief Operating Officer of the Fort Smith Regional Chamber of Commerce will present an economic development summary of activities occurring in the region. Highlights from the third quarter "Fort Smith Regional Economic Outlook Report" will also be discussed and copies made available to forum participants.
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- Boone County Airport Board Selects Contour Airlines for EAS
- UCA Narrows Applicants for President
- No Surprise: Higher Pay Helps Attract, Retain Employees 2 days ago
- Employers Seek Hires With Soft Abilities Like Attitude, Teamwork 2 days ago
- Site Selector: Arkansas' Strong Economic Development Teams An Asset 1 day ago
- Karla Payne, Arvest Bank (Large Bank CFO of the Year Finalist) 2 days ago
- Allied Auction Saw More Banks Bid; Chambers Garnishes Golden's Last Paycheck 2 days ago