12/12/2012 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Phone: (479) 783-3111
Location: University of Arkansas-Fort Smith, Reynolds Room
Address: 5210 Grand Ave., Fort Smith, AR 72904
Join Kermit Kuehn, Director of the UAFS Center for Business Research and Economic Development, and Kathy Deck, Director of UA-Fayetteville CBER as they review the latest data on the national, state, and regional economy.
Additionally, Tim Allen, Chief Operating Officer of the Fort Smith Regional Chamber of Commerce will present an economic development summary of activities occurring in the region. Highlights from the third quarter "Fort Smith Regional Economic Outlook Report" will also be discussed and copies made available to forum participants.
- UA Graduate's Design for WWI Memorial Wins Competition
- Here Are the Arkansas Stores Wal-Mart Is Closing
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson Rings NYSE Opening Bell, Appears on CNBC, Fox Business
- Little Rock Law Firm Loses Money in Forgery Scam 3 days ago
- No Time Like The Present (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 3 days ago
- Developers Plan Staybridge Suites for Midtown Little Rock 20 hours ago
- Cities in Arkansas Scrambling to Fill Vacant Walmart Locations 3 days ago
- USA Truck Hires Craig, Loses Weindel 1 day ago