12/12/2012 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Phone: (479) 783-3111
Location: University of Arkansas-Fort Smith, Reynolds Room
Address: 5210 Grand Ave., Fort Smith, AR 72904
Join Kermit Kuehn, Director of the UAFS Center for Business Research and Economic Development, and Kathy Deck, Director of UA-Fayetteville CBER as they review the latest data on the national, state, and regional economy.
Additionally, Tim Allen, Chief Operating Officer of the Fort Smith Regional Chamber of Commerce will present an economic development summary of activities occurring in the region. Highlights from the third quarter "Fort Smith Regional Economic Outlook Report" will also be discussed and copies made available to forum participants.
- Here's the New UALR Trojans Logo
- Twitter Reactions of Interest to SCOTUS Ruling
- UA Makes List of Top 100 US Patent Producers
- Moses Tucker Breaks Ground on $5M Apartment Project 10 hours ago
- Bank Documents Illuminate John Rogers' Dealings 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart's 'Open Call' Draws Governors, Prospective Vendors 9 hours ago
- Satanic Temple Sees Arkansas as Possible Monument Location 3 hours ago
- CNG Stations Continue Expansion in Arkansas 2 days ago