12/12/2012 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (501) 371-9999
With Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and blogs invading the workplace, tech-savvy employees utilize social networks to search for jobs, connect with co-workers, friends and clients, and even to track work hours.
This wave of technology creates additional liability and privacy concerns for employers. Get the latest information about what you can and can't do to minimize your legal risk from Cross, Gunter, Witherspoon & Galchus attorney Bruce Cross.
- Video: ASU Exploring On-Campus Hotel, Convention Center
- After Supremes' Decision, Womack Urges Congress to Act on Online Sales Tax
- WSJ Examines Mark Pryor, Tom Cotton Senate Race
- Recovery of Dassault Falcon Jet Benefits Arkansas 14 hours ago
- Nearly $3 Million Still Sought in Rogers Bancshares Bankruptcy 14 hours ago
- New Kanis Plaza Owner Arrives in $1.5M Sale (Real Deals) 14 hours ago
- Wal-Mart's Costs Connected To Mexican Bribery Case Reach $400M 14 hours ago
- Citizens Bank Puts Phil Baldwin To Work On Growth 14 hours ago