12/12/2012 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (501) 371-9999
With Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and blogs invading the workplace, tech-savvy employees utilize social networks to search for jobs, connect with co-workers, friends and clients, and even to track work hours.
This wave of technology creates additional liability and privacy concerns for employers. Get the latest information about what you can and can't do to minimize your legal risk from Cross, Gunter, Witherspoon & Galchus attorney Bruce Cross.
- Wal-Mart Cheered, Jeered for Solar Power Efforts
- State of the South Report Cites Innovation Hub as Key to Arkansas Growth
- THV 11 News: Vilonia Business Reopens After Tornado
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 3 days ago
- Tom Cotton and Me (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 3 days ago
- One Bank Takes Claims Against David Crews to Federal Bankruptcy Court 3 days ago
- Top College Officials See Sizable Pay Raises 3 days ago
- Thomas Longe Appointed to Home BancShares Board of Directors 1 day ago