12/12/2012 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (501) 371-9999
With Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and blogs invading the workplace, tech-savvy employees utilize social networks to search for jobs, connect with co-workers, friends and clients, and even to track work hours.
This wave of technology creates additional liability and privacy concerns for employers. Get the latest information about what you can and can't do to minimize your legal risk from Cross, Gunter, Witherspoon & Galchus attorney Bruce Cross.
- UCA Narrows President Applicants to 8
- Asa Hutchinson Weighs In On Trump Comments
- Waltons Among Forbes' Top 20 Richest
- Dallas Company Buys Sears, Doctors Hospital Site for $44M 5 days ago
- A Power Line to Nowhere (Julie Morton Commentary) 7 days ago
- Egg-Producing Flock Destruction Continues 7 days ago
- Report: Arkansas Medical Pot Plan Costs More Than It Raises 3 days ago
- Zips Car Wash of Jonesboro Acquires Boomerang Car Wash 2 months ago