12/12/2012 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (501) 371-9999
With Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and blogs invading the workplace, tech-savvy employees utilize social networks to search for jobs, connect with co-workers, friends and clients, and even to track work hours.
This wave of technology creates additional liability and privacy concerns for employers. Get the latest information about what you can and can't do to minimize your legal risk from Cross, Gunter, Witherspoon & Galchus attorney Bruce Cross.
- Video: WSJ Looks at Wal-Mart's High-Stakes Battle With Amazon
- Tyson Foods Plans $11M Expansion in Sherman, Texas
- Here Are Some of the Golfers You'll See at Alotian Club's Western Amateur Tournament
- Even With Frequent Flier Miles, Jeff Standridge Feels at Home with Acxiom 3 days ago
- Arkansas Officials Confirm Avian Flu in Scott County Chicken 22 hours ago
- Arkansas Business Presents the 40 Under 40 Class of 2013 3 days ago
- Dustin McDaniel Seeks to Uphold Verdict in Johnson & Johnson Case 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 12 months ago