12/12/2012 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (501) 371-9999
With Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and blogs invading the workplace, tech-savvy employees utilize social networks to search for jobs, connect with co-workers, friends and clients, and even to track work hours.
This wave of technology creates additional liability and privacy concerns for employers. Get the latest information about what you can and can't do to minimize your legal risk from Cross, Gunter, Witherspoon & Galchus attorney Bruce Cross.
- Here's the New UALR Trojans Logo
- Twitter Reactions of Interest to SCOTUS Ruling
- UA Makes List of Top 100 US Patent Producers
- William H. 'Buddy' Sutton Dies at 84 3 days ago
- Wal-Mart Imposes Charges on Suppliers as Costs Mount 2 weeks ago
- Acxiom CEO Scott Howe Gets $1.2M Raise in Fiscal 2015 4 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 3 years ago
- Literacy Action Receives $12,000 from Dollar General Literacy Foundation 4 weeks ago