12/12/2012 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (501) 371-9999
With Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and blogs invading the workplace, tech-savvy employees utilize social networks to search for jobs, connect with co-workers, friends and clients, and even to track work hours.
This wave of technology creates additional liability and privacy concerns for employers. Get the latest information about what you can and can't do to minimize your legal risk from Cross, Gunter, Witherspoon & Galchus attorney Bruce Cross.
- Arkansas Business Wrote About Police Investigating Richard Johns in 2012
- PTI to Provide Projection Mapping on Old State House for LR Film Festival
- Report: US Truckers Generated Record $700B in Revenue Last Year
- Contractor Lewis May Resolves One Lawsuit, Faces Others 1 day ago
- IHS: Lockheed Martin Deal Means $16.3M Benefit to Arkansas 21 hours ago
- Update: Little Rock Clinic, Pharmacy Raided in Prescription Drug Crackdown 6 days ago
- Rod Ford's XCelerate Capital Acquires Bourbon & Boots 2 weeks ago
- Someone's Son Is Dead (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 1 day ago