12/12/2012 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (501) 371-9999
With Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and blogs invading the workplace, tech-savvy employees utilize social networks to search for jobs, connect with co-workers, friends and clients, and even to track work hours.
This wave of technology creates additional liability and privacy concerns for employers. Get the latest information about what you can and can't do to minimize your legal risk from Cross, Gunter, Witherspoon & Galchus attorney Bruce Cross.
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Little Rock Mayor Says City Will Vie for Amazon HQ
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Potlatch, Deltic Timber to Combine in Stock Swap 8 hours ago
- Bass Pro Shops Nets $21.8 Million in Sale 16 hours ago
- Amazon Says It Received 238 Proposals for 2nd Headquarters 6 hours ago
- PSC to Rule on Utility Rates in Solar Energy Showdown 16 hours ago
- Windstream Fights Hedge Fund Over Uniti Group Status 16 hours ago