12/12/2012 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (501) 371-9999
With Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and blogs invading the workplace, tech-savvy employees utilize social networks to search for jobs, connect with co-workers, friends and clients, and even to track work hours.
This wave of technology creates additional liability and privacy concerns for employers. Get the latest information about what you can and can't do to minimize your legal risk from Cross, Gunter, Witherspoon & Galchus attorney Bruce Cross.
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Chris Masingill Responds to Trump Budget, Which Would End DRA
- Here Are the Draft Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Cultivators
- Murphy Chief Roger Jenkins' Pay for 2016 Falls 40 Percent 3 days ago
- CARTI Reports Bigger Loss Than Expected 7 days ago
- Lawsuit, Liens Hit Scott Reed's Main Street Projects 2 years ago
- The Influencers: Darrin Williams of Southern Bancorp 7 days ago
- Southern Bancorp to Buy Farmers Bank of Hamburg 2 months ago