12/14/2012 @ 12:00 pm
Phone: (501) 683-5239
Location: Clinton School of Public Service
Address: 1200 President Clinton Ave., Little Rock, AR 72201
As part of the meeting of General Assembly of the Club de Madrid, a nonprofit organization composed of more than 90 democratic former heads of state from over 60 countries, Aled Jones will give a presentation about the "Little Rock Accord." The director of the Global Sustainability Institute at Anglia Ruskin University will speak about the action plan to mobilize political will to increase the role of private sector finance, particularly that of pension and sovereign wealth funds in driving low-carbon, climate-resilient, sustainable growth, especially in developing countries.
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Tuckerman Couple Give $650K to Stadium Project at A-State 19 hours ago
- Beer Tourism Contributing to Growth in Industry 2 days ago
- British Broker Tied to Joyce Judy Case Pleads Guilty to Wire Fraud 2 days ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 2 days ago
- Will The Shack Make a Comeback? 2 days ago