12/14/2012 @ 12:00 pm
Phone: (501) 683-5239
Location: Clinton School of Public Service
Address: 1200 President Clinton Ave., Little Rock, AR 72201
As part of the meeting of General Assembly of the Club de Madrid, a nonprofit organization composed of more than 90 democratic former heads of state from over 60 countries, Aled Jones will give a presentation about the "Little Rock Accord." The director of the Global Sustainability Institute at Anglia Ruskin University will speak about the action plan to mobilize political will to increase the role of private sector finance, particularly that of pension and sovereign wealth funds in driving low-carbon, climate-resilient, sustainable growth, especially in developing countries.
- See the Trailer for 'Antiquities,' A Film Shot in Arkansas
- Video: Watch the Walmart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- The Hub Featured in PBS' 'NewsHour'
- Arkansas Court Clears Way For Medical Pot Program's Launch 2 days ago
- Johnny Allison, Rotary Leader of the Year, Never Dreamed of Being One 3 days ago
- Louisiana Regulators OK $4.5B Wind Catcher Project 2 days ago
- U.S. Supreme Court: States Can Force Online Shoppers To Pay Sales Tax 2 days ago
- Doggett NLR Purchase Closes at $12.8 Million (Real Deals) 5 days ago