12/6/2012 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Phone: (501) 683-7700
Location: Reynolds Business Center - UALR
Address: 2801 S. University Avenue University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Little Rock, AR 72204
The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Business Plan for Startups." No matter how large or small, all businesses must have a business plan. A business plan will help you define your concept, evaluate your competition, determine risks, and estimate your costs. This seminar will explain and illustrate the business plan format. Free 50-page Feasibility Workbook included with course.
Advance registration requested.
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Chris Masingill Responds to Trump Budget, Which Would End DRA
- Here Are the Draft Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Cultivators
- Suit Challenges Air Ambulance Patient Bills 6 days ago
- Former Arkansas US Rep. Jay Dickey Dies at 77 2 days ago
- Major Changes Coming to How Your Credit Score is Calculated 4 days ago
- US Home Sales Shoot Up to 10-Year High 2 days ago
- Jonesboro Hotel Liens Raise Early ‘Red Flags' 6 days ago