12/6/2012 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Phone: (501) 683-7700
Location: Reynolds Business Center - UALR
Address: 2801 S. University Avenue University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Little Rock, AR 72204
The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Business Plan for Startups." No matter how large or small, all businesses must have a business plan. A business plan will help you define your concept, evaluate your competition, determine risks, and estimate your costs. This seminar will explain and illustrate the business plan format. Free 50-page Feasibility Workbook included with course.
Advance registration requested.
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Thinking Big Rigs, Arkansas Company Cleans Up 2 days ago
- Arkansas Judge Dismisses Monsanto Lawsuit On Dicamba Ban 1 day ago
- Political Strategist Noelle Nikpours' Racy Website Replaced 10 years ago
- Tom Garrison, Who Led American Freightways, Dies at 57 5 days ago
- Lawsuits Challenge Fairy Tale Founding of Lauren James 4 weeks ago