12/6/2012 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Phone: (501) 683-7700
Location: Reynolds Business Center - UALR
Address: 2801 S. University Avenue University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Little Rock, AR 72204
The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Business Plan for Startups." No matter how large or small, all businesses must have a business plan. A business plan will help you define your concept, evaluate your competition, determine risks, and estimate your costs. This seminar will explain and illustrate the business plan format. Free 50-page Feasibility Workbook included with course.
Advance registration requested.
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Bark Bar Nears Opening With No Time to Paws 23 hours ago
- A Look Inside a $12.4 Million Slap at Wal-Mart 2 weeks ago
- Different Drug War Rages Over Savings, Prescription Costs 23 hours ago
- Wayne Miller Tapped to Head FinTech Accelerator (Movers & Shakers) 23 hours ago
- Grand Savings, Citizens Banks Add Execs in Rogers (NWA Movers & Shakers) 23 hours ago