12/6/2012 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Phone: (501) 683-7700
Location: Reynolds Business Center - UALR
Address: 2801 S. University Avenue University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Little Rock, AR 72204
The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Business Plan for Startups." No matter how large or small, all businesses must have a business plan. A business plan will help you define your concept, evaluate your competition, determine risks, and estimate your costs. This seminar will explain and illustrate the business plan format. Free 50-page Feasibility Workbook included with course.
Advance registration requested.
- Bloomberg: Verizon Communications to Shed Regional Offices
- Video: Doug McMillon Talks Changes, US Economy on CNBC
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Update: Tech Park, Richard Mays Settle on Price 20 hours ago
- Rosewood Brings Retro Style to Hearses 3 days ago
- Simmons First Unveils Plan to Move Pine Bluff Forward 3 days ago
- Update: Scott Inman to Leave KATV in Early 2016, Join GenWealth 2 days ago
- Georgia-Pacific's Crossett Mill On Front Line of Tissue Wars 3 days ago