12/6/2012 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Phone: (501) 683-7700
Location: Reynolds Business Center - UALR
Address: 2801 S. University Avenue University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Little Rock, AR 72204
The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Business Plan for Startups." No matter how large or small, all businesses must have a business plan. A business plan will help you define your concept, evaluate your competition, determine risks, and estimate your costs. This seminar will explain and illustrate the business plan format. Free 50-page Feasibility Workbook included with course.
Advance registration requested.
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Talks Tax Cut, Marijuana, Trump
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- Donna Smith Galchus of CGW&G Dies 3 hours ago
- Rickenbach To Offer Low Risk Status for No Prison at Wednesday Sentencing 15 hours ago
- PACE Financing Allows Aldersgate Apartments To Put Costs on Tax Bill 15 hours ago
- Chapel Ridge Complex Houses $8M Transaction (Real Deals) 15 hours ago
- Tally of Largest Commercial Building Projects in Arkansas Hits $2.4 Billion 15 hours ago