12/6/2012 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Phone: (501) 683-7700
Location: Reynolds Business Center - UALR
Address: 2801 S. University Avenue University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Little Rock, AR 72204
The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Business Plan for Startups." No matter how large or small, all businesses must have a business plan. A business plan will help you define your concept, evaluate your competition, determine risks, and estimate your costs. This seminar will explain and illustrate the business plan format. Free 50-page Feasibility Workbook included with course.
Advance registration requested.
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- Boone County Airport Board Selects Contour Airlines for EAS
- UCA Narrows Applicants for President
- Online Recruitment Works If Done Correctly, Experts Say 3 days ago
- Adam Adair, Arkansas State University-Newport (Education/Public Sector Finalist) 3 days ago
- Mini Golf Owner Accused of Putting Money Away from Judgment 3 days ago
- Employers Seek Hires With Soft Abilities Like Attitude, Teamwork 3 days ago
- Ross Family Gives $1M to Baptist Preparatory School 2 days ago