12/6/2012 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Phone: (501) 683-7700
Location: Reynolds Business Center - UALR
Address: 2801 S. University Avenue University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Little Rock, AR 72204
The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Business Plan for Startups." No matter how large or small, all businesses must have a business plan. A business plan will help you define your concept, evaluate your competition, determine risks, and estimate your costs. This seminar will explain and illustrate the business plan format. Free 50-page Feasibility Workbook included with course.
Advance registration requested.
- CinemaCon 2015 Will Have an Arkansas Flavor
- Wal-Mart Commends Asa Hutchinson for Work on HB1228
- Wal-Mart Is Now Calling for a Veto of HB1228
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 3 years ago
- Home BancShares 1Q Profit UP 14 Percent 3 days ago
- Stephens Inc. Hires 5 From Sterne Agee 6 days ago
- Entergy Arkansas Seeks OK for 81-Megawatt Solar Power Plant 4 days ago
- In Praise of Pragmatism (Editorial) 6 days ago