12/6/2012 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Phone: (501) 683-7700
Location: Reynolds Business Center - UALR
Address: 2801 S. University Avenue University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Little Rock, AR 72204
The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Business Plan for Startups." No matter how large or small, all businesses must have a business plan. A business plan will help you define your concept, evaluate your competition, determine risks, and estimate your costs. This seminar will explain and illustrate the business plan format. Free 50-page Feasibility Workbook included with course.
Advance registration requested.
- Here's Football Coach Blake Anderson's Contract Details at Arkansas State University
- 'Secret Santa' Bill Gates Donates A Cow Through Heifer International
- Fort Smith Foundation Considers Osteopathic Medical School
- Dr. Trent Pierce Receives Judgment Against Bomber Randeep Mann 1 day ago
- John Tyson Reaps $20 Million in Pay, Stock Options 1 day ago
- New Shopping Center Planned for Benton 1 year ago
- Here's Football Coach Blake Anderson's Contract Details at Arkansas State University 2 days ago
- 'Secret Santa' Bill Gates Donates A Cow Through Heifer International 2 days ago