12/6/2012 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Phone: (501) 683-7700
Location: Reynolds Business Center - UALR
Address: 2801 S. University Avenue University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Little Rock, AR 72204
The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Business Plan for Startups." No matter how large or small, all businesses must have a business plan. A business plan will help you define your concept, evaluate your competition, determine risks, and estimate your costs. This seminar will explain and illustrate the business plan format. Free 50-page Feasibility Workbook included with course.
Advance registration requested.
- Video: 'Arkansas Week' & the Arkansas Business Week in Review
- Mixed Expectations Ahead of Wal-Mart's 1Q Earnings
- Banks Ask Fed to Watch Wal-Mart's Financial Services More Closely
- State Treasurer Martha Shoffner Arrested for Extortion by FBI 1 day ago
- Update: Arkansas Treasurer Martha Shoffner Remains in Pulaski County Jail 7 hours ago
- Arkansas State Treasurer Martha Shoffner Targeted in Criminal Probe 4 months ago
- Troy Duke, L.R. Gardner Plan to Buy Bank of Rison 3 days ago
- At Annual Meeting, Dillard's Mulls What to Do With Cash 2 days ago