12/4/2012 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Arkansas Tech University -- Rothwell Hall room 208
Address: 106 West O St., Russellville, AR 72801
The ATU Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "How to Write a Business Plan." A business plan will help you define your concept, evaluate the competition, determine risks, and estimate your costs. This seminar will explain and illustrate the business plan format.
If you have not started a business, we recommend you attend "Starting a Business in Arkansas" before attending this seminar.
Seminar includes detailed Business Planning Workbook to help you create your own business plan.
- Full Text of Mark Stodola's Letter Saying He Won't Seek Re-Election
- After Baltz Firing, CARTI Issues Statement
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- In Trucking, Al Heringer IV Finds His Star Route 7 days ago
- As Stodola Steps Aside, It's Time to Rethink Schools, Governance (Blake Rutherford Commentary) 4 days ago
- Dillard's Touts Shareholder Returns at Annual Meeting 2 days ago
- Ben France Named VP of Economic Development for LR Chamber 3 days ago
- Political Strategist Noelle Nikpours' Racy Website Replaced 1 decade ago