12/6/2012 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Price: $30, veterans free
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Arvest Bank -- Arvest Tower 4th Floor Board Room
Address: 5000 Rogers Ave., Fort Smith, AR 72901
The ATU Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Starting a Business in Arkansas."
"Starting a Business in Arkansas" prepares participants for the intensive business planning process. Find out the major steps crucial to starting a business; identify key issues that affect your business success; and discuss start-up requirements. Learn some of the common pitfalls you may face as an entrepreneur.
Workshop includes a how-to New Business Guide and handouts relevant to your county's licensing requirements. Registration is required.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Packet House Deal Gets Murky; Restaurant For Sale 1 day ago
- Lottery Oversight Committee Votes 'Non Support' On Video Bets 18 hours ago
- A Wet State of Mind (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago
- Judge Rules Martha Shoffner Corruption Conviction Will Stand 19 hours ago
- Three More Banks Sue Dennis Smiley Over Loans 2 days ago