12/6/2012 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Price: $30, veterans free
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Arvest Bank -- Arvest Tower 4th Floor Board Room
Address: 5000 Rogers Ave., Fort Smith, AR 72901
The ATU Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Starting a Business in Arkansas."
"Starting a Business in Arkansas" prepares participants for the intensive business planning process. Find out the major steps crucial to starting a business; identify key issues that affect your business success; and discuss start-up requirements. Learn some of the common pitfalls you may face as an entrepreneur.
Workshop includes a how-to New Business Guide and handouts relevant to your county's licensing requirements. Registration is required.
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Waltons Check in at No. 1 on Forbes 'Richest American Families' List
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 2 days ago
- Law Grads Still Finding Tight Market 2 days ago
- Obamacare Hit by Ruling, but Subsidies to Continue 1 hour ago
- Top Brands Fuel Tyson's Biggest Play 2 days ago
- UCA Names Kelley Erstine Chief of Staff 3 hours ago