12/6/2012 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Price: $30, veterans free
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Arvest Bank -- Arvest Tower 4th Floor Board Room
Address: 5000 Rogers Ave., Fort Smith, AR 72901
The ATU Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Starting a Business in Arkansas."
"Starting a Business in Arkansas" prepares participants for the intensive business planning process. Find out the major steps crucial to starting a business; identify key issues that affect your business success; and discuss start-up requirements. Learn some of the common pitfalls you may face as an entrepreneur.
Workshop includes a how-to New Business Guide and handouts relevant to your county's licensing requirements. Registration is required.
- Reports: Wal-Mart Nabs Another Shopping App, Luvocracy
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Windstream to Spin Off Some Assets Into Publicly Traded REIT 24 hours ago
- 15 Years Later, Murder-Suicide Fades From View (Fifth Monday) 1 decade ago
- Whataburger On Way to Fayetteville (NWA Real Deals) 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- South Coast Baking Co. to Open Springdale Facility, Employ 150 9 months ago