12/6/2012 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Price: $30, veterans free
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Arvest Bank -- Arvest Tower 4th Floor Board Room
Address: 5000 Rogers Ave., Fort Smith, AR 72901
The ATU Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Starting a Business in Arkansas."
"Starting a Business in Arkansas" prepares participants for the intensive business planning process. Find out the major steps crucial to starting a business; identify key issues that affect your business success; and discuss start-up requirements. Learn some of the common pitfalls you may face as an entrepreneur.
Workshop includes a how-to New Business Guide and handouts relevant to your county's licensing requirements. Registration is required.
- Reuters Goes Inside Serco, the Obamacare Hub in Rogers That Employs 1,600
- Online Advertisers Back Mark Pryor, Other Democrats
- The Robinson Vote: A Rebuttal to Our Editorial by Mark Abernathy
- Bank Directors Predict More Mergers, Acquisitions in 2014 4 days ago
- Reuters Goes Inside Serco, the Obamacare Hub in Rogers That Employs 1,600 12 hours ago
- VIC Portfolio Company Announces Patent for Brain Health Product 13 hours ago
- Stuttgart Scientist Accused of Industrial Espionage 6 hours ago
- Cooper Clinic Sues Mercy Over Recruitment Tactics 2 weeks ago