12/6/2012 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Price: $30, veterans free
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Arvest Bank -- Arvest Tower 4th Floor Board Room
Address: 5000 Rogers Ave., Fort Smith, AR 72901
The ATU Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Starting a Business in Arkansas."
"Starting a Business in Arkansas" prepares participants for the intensive business planning process. Find out the major steps crucial to starting a business; identify key issues that affect your business success; and discuss start-up requirements. Learn some of the common pitfalls you may face as an entrepreneur.
Workshop includes a how-to New Business Guide and handouts relevant to your county's licensing requirements. Registration is required.
- Here's the New UALR Trojans Logo
- Twitter Reactions of Interest to SCOTUS Ruling
- UA Makes List of Top 100 US Patent Producers
- Bank Documents Illuminate John Rogers' Dealings 24 hours ago
- Allied Bank Properties Put Up On the Block 24 hours ago
- Simmons Bank Names New VP Chris Dunn 15 hours ago
- Woodland Heights Sells In $13.9M Transaction (Real Deals) 24 hours ago
- Soul of the South Board Member Mac Hogan Steps Down 24 hours ago