12/11/2012 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Price: $30, Dardanelle Chamber members $20
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Dardanelle Chamber of Commerce
Address: 2011 State Highway 22 W, Dardanelle, AR 72834
The ATU Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Free & Local: Small Business Marketing."
In this presentation, the speaker shares marketing approaches that are not only practical and low-cost, but also effective for any size business. Among the techniques to be covered are: image development, customer service, promotion, public relations, networking, advertising, and cross promoting.
The seminar provides ideas on business cards, customer referrals, social media, and customer appreciation rewards you can begin using immediately and see a difference in your bottom line.
Seating is limited and registration is required.
- Video: Here's How I-30 Would Look After Widening
- Report: Alice Walton Is Selling Out of the Cutting Horse Business
- Crittenden County Voters OK Tax Increase to Reopen Hospital
- Mary Beth Brooks: Farmers & Merchants' Offer a 'Surprise' But Made Sense 1 day ago
- Parents Sue Fayetteville School District Over Girls' Sports 6 days ago
- Arkansas Children's Hospital Eyes Northwest Arkansas 1 day ago
- Video: Here's How I-30 Would Look After Widening 4 days ago
- Bank of the Ozarks Tops Bank Performance Scorecard 3 days ago