12/11/2012 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Price: $30, Dardanelle Chamber members $20
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Dardanelle Chamber of Commerce
Address: 2011 State Highway 22 W, Dardanelle, AR 72834
The ATU Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Free & Local: Small Business Marketing."
In this presentation, the speaker shares marketing approaches that are not only practical and low-cost, but also effective for any size business. Among the techniques to be covered are: image development, customer service, promotion, public relations, networking, advertising, and cross promoting.
The seminar provides ideas on business cards, customer referrals, social media, and customer appreciation rewards you can begin using immediately and see a difference in your bottom line.
Seating is limited and registration is required.
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Little Rock Mayor Says City Will Vie for Amazon HQ
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Potlatch, Deltic Timber to Combine in Stock Swap 6 hours ago
- Bass Pro Shops Nets $21.8 Million in Sale 14 hours ago
- Amazon Says It Received 238 Proposals for 2nd Headquarters 4 hours ago
- Windstream Fights Hedge Fund Over Uniti Group Status 14 hours ago
- PSC to Rule on Utility Rates in Solar Energy Showdown 14 hours ago