12/11/2012 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Price: $30, Dardanelle Chamber members $20
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Dardanelle Chamber of Commerce
Address: 2011 State Highway 22 W, Dardanelle, AR 72834
The ATU Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Free & Local: Small Business Marketing."
In this presentation, the speaker shares marketing approaches that are not only practical and low-cost, but also effective for any size business. Among the techniques to be covered are: image development, customer service, promotion, public relations, networking, advertising, and cross promoting.
The seminar provides ideas on business cards, customer referrals, social media, and customer appreciation rewards you can begin using immediately and see a difference in your bottom line.
Seating is limited and registration is required.
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Report: Acxiom to Open Austin Office, Hire 150
- Arkansas Supreme Court Orders Immediate Removal of Judge Mike Maggio 3 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Wehco Media Drops Insurance Bombshell 7 days ago
- Site Work Starts on Outlet Mall in West Little Rock 3 months ago
- Rabo AgriFinance Inc. Files Suit Against Turner Grain 3 days ago