12/11/2012 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Price: $30, Dardanelle Chamber members $20
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Dardanelle Chamber of Commerce
Address: 2011 State Highway 22 W, Dardanelle, AR 72834
The ATU Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Free & Local: Small Business Marketing."
In this presentation, the speaker shares marketing approaches that are not only practical and low-cost, but also effective for any size business. Among the techniques to be covered are: image development, customer service, promotion, public relations, networking, advertising, and cross promoting.
The seminar provides ideas on business cards, customer referrals, social media, and customer appreciation rewards you can begin using immediately and see a difference in your bottom line.
Seating is limited and registration is required.
- Twitter Reactions of Interest to SCOTUS Ruling
- UA Makes List of Top 100 US Patent Producers
- Wal-Mart Asks Suppliers for Lower Prices, Fewer Ads
- Former Jennings Osborne Homes Getting New Owners 1 day ago
- Northwest Arkansas Transforming Into a Tech Hub 1 day ago
- Acme Files New Suit Against Chambers in Branch Tussle 1 day ago
- Beer Wholesale Companies Consolidate to Form O'Connor Distributing 1 day ago
- Cable TV Adapting To New Realities 1 day ago