12/11/2012 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Price: $30, Dardanelle Chamber members $20
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Dardanelle Chamber of Commerce
Address: 2011 State Highway 22 W, Dardanelle, AR 72834
The ATU Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Free & Local: Small Business Marketing."
In this presentation, the speaker shares marketing approaches that are not only practical and low-cost, but also effective for any size business. Among the techniques to be covered are: image development, customer service, promotion, public relations, networking, advertising, and cross promoting.
The seminar provides ideas on business cards, customer referrals, social media, and customer appreciation rewards you can begin using immediately and see a difference in your bottom line.
Seating is limited and registration is required.
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- No Vacancy at Fayetteville's Evelyn Hills Shopping Center 1 year ago
- Asa Hutchinson Signs Bill to Change Higher Education Funding 2 weeks ago
- AP: DHS Weighed National Guard for Immigration Roundups 3 days ago
- It's Official: Coleman Dairy is Now Hiland 4 years ago
- John Rogers' Creditors Line Up For $1.5 Million 4 weeks ago