12/6/2012 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (501) 372-2222
Location: Arkansas State Chamber Offices
Address: 1200 W. Capitol Ave., Little Rock, AR
Use the Governor’s Quality Award process to make your organization more competitive, better able to meet customers’ needs and less inclined to make mistakes while applying for the Governor's Quality Award.
Whether you’ve applied for an award before or you want to know more about the process, you will receive training and tools to help improve your organization at this workshop.
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Little Rock Mayor Says City Will Vie for Amazon HQ
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Rejecting Amazon, Little Rock Launches New Campaign 2 days ago
- Closing of Two Acquisitions Pushes Simmons to $14B in Assets 24 hours ago
- Hospital Vendors Earn Millions for Services 5 days ago
- $5M From First National Bank Gets Naming Rights to A-State Convocation Center 1 day ago
- Asa Hutchinson Opposes Tapping General Revenue for Roads 4 days ago