12/6/2012 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (501) 372-2222
Location: Arkansas State Chamber Offices
Address: 1200 W. Capitol Ave., Little Rock, AR
Use the Governor’s Quality Award process to make your organization more competitive, better able to meet customers’ needs and less inclined to make mistakes while applying for the Governor's Quality Award.
Whether you’ve applied for an award before or you want to know more about the process, you will receive training and tools to help improve your organization at this workshop.
- Simmons Bank Gives $2.5M to UAPB for Athletics
- Walmart Atop Fortune 500 List for 6th Straight Year
- Full Text of Mark Stodola's Letter Saying He Won't Seek Re-Election
- Rescue The Rep (Rett Tucker Commentary) 4 days ago
- E.C. Barton & Co. Gets Big Man at Top 4 days ago
- Arthur's, Oceans Restaurants Find Prime Spot to Set New Stakes 4 days ago
- Lawsuits Seek Removal of Arkansas Ten Commandments Display 1 day ago
- Deepwater Horizon Sparks Suit Against Law Firm Suing Its Insurance Company 4 days ago