12/6/2012 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (501) 372-2222
Location: Arkansas State Chamber Offices
Address: 1200 W. Capitol Ave., Little Rock, AR
Use the Governor’s Quality Award process to make your organization more competitive, better able to meet customers’ needs and less inclined to make mistakes while applying for the Governor's Quality Award.
Whether you’ve applied for an award before or you want to know more about the process, you will receive training and tools to help improve your organization at this workshop.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Packet House Deal Gets Murky; Restaurant For Sale 1 day ago
- Lottery Oversight Committee Votes 'Non Support' On Video Bets 18 hours ago
- A Wet State of Mind (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago
- Judge Rules Martha Shoffner Corruption Conviction Will Stand 18 hours ago
- Three More Banks Sue Dennis Smiley Over Loans 2 days ago