12/6/2012 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (501) 372-2222
Location: Arkansas State Chamber Offices
Address: 1200 W. Capitol Ave., Little Rock, AR
Use the Governor’s Quality Award process to make your organization more competitive, better able to meet customers’ needs and less inclined to make mistakes while applying for the Governor's Quality Award.
Whether you’ve applied for an award before or you want to know more about the process, you will receive training and tools to help improve your organization at this workshop.
- Video: WSJ Looks at Wal-Mart's High-Stakes Battle With Amazon
- Tyson Foods Plans $11M Expansion in Sherman, Texas
- Here Are Some of the Golfers You'll See at Alotian Club's Western Amateur Tournament
- Even With Frequent Flier Miles, Jeff Standridge Feels at Home with Acxiom 3 days ago
- Arkansas Officials Confirm Avian Flu in Scott County Chicken 22 hours ago
- Arkansas Business Presents the 40 Under 40 Class of 2013 3 days ago
- Dustin McDaniel Seeks to Uphold Verdict in Johnson & Johnson Case 2 days ago
- Razorback Coach Bret Bielema's Salary Puts Him at No. 4 in SEC 6 months ago