12/6/2012 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (501) 372-2222
Location: Arkansas State Chamber Offices
Address: 1200 W. Capitol Ave., Little Rock, AR
Use the Governor’s Quality Award process to make your organization more competitive, better able to meet customers’ needs and less inclined to make mistakes while applying for the Governor's Quality Award.
Whether you’ve applied for an award before or you want to know more about the process, you will receive training and tools to help improve your organization at this workshop.
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- Dave & Buster's to Open in June at Grove at Gateway Town Center
- Robinson Center Adding Outdoor Terrace, Begins Booking Events
- Arkansas Convention Center Troubles Dog Texarkana Investor 1 day ago
- Arkansas Budget Bill Boosts Human Services, School Funding 1 day ago
- International Paper to Buy 7 Pulp Mills from Weyerhaeuser 20 hours ago
- Arkansas Insurance Department Puts Out Feelers on New Space 1 day ago
- Designer Jamie Davidson's Strong Suit? Vision 1 day ago