12/4/2012 @ 5:30 pm
Location: Arkansas Arts Center
Address: 501 E. 9th St., Little Rock, AR 72202
Jack Becker, founder and executive director of Forecast Public art and publisher of Public Art Review, will draw on his 35 years of experience as artist and administrator to convey public art's role in meaningful placemaking and economic development.
Becker's lecture is sponsored by the Architecture and Design Network with the support of the University of Arkansas's Fay Jones School of Architecture, the Central Arkansas Chapter of the American Institute of Architects and the Arkansas Arts Center.
- Reports: Wal-Mart Nabs Another Shopping App, Luvocracy
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Superior Industries to Close Plant in Rogers, Leave 500 Out of Work 10 hours ago
- Home BancShares Announces Purchase of Another Florida Bank 9 hours ago
- 15 Years Later, Murder-Suicide Fades From View (Fifth Monday) 1 decade ago
- Hospitals, Medical Society At Odds Over New Legislation 3 days ago
- Zilkha Biomass Announces $90M Facility, 52 Jobs in Monticello 8 hours ago