12/4/2012 @ 5:30 pm
Location: Arkansas Arts Center
Address: 501 E. 9th St., Little Rock, AR 72202
Jack Becker, founder and executive director of Forecast Public art and publisher of Public Art Review, will draw on his 35 years of experience as artist and administrator to convey public art's role in meaningful placemaking and economic development.
Becker's lecture is sponsored by the Architecture and Design Network with the support of the University of Arkansas's Fay Jones School of Architecture, the Central Arkansas Chapter of the American Institute of Architects and the Arkansas Arts Center.
- UCA Narrows President Applicants to 8
- Asa Hutchinson Weighs In On Trump Comments
- Waltons Among Forbes' Top 20 Richest
- A Power Line to Nowhere (Julie Morton Commentary) 7 days ago
- Dallas Company Buys Sears, Doctors Hospital Site for $44M 5 days ago
- Egg-Producing Flock Destruction Continues 7 days ago
- Report: Arkansas Medical Pot Plan Costs More Than It Raises 3 days ago
- Chinese Firm Agrees to Put Garment Plant in Little Rock, Employ 400 4 days ago