12/4/2012 @ 5:30 pm
Location: Arkansas Arts Center
Address: 501 E. 9th St., Little Rock, AR 72202
Jack Becker, founder and executive director of Forecast Public art and publisher of Public Art Review, will draw on his 35 years of experience as artist and administrator to convey public art's role in meaningful placemaking and economic development.
Becker's lecture is sponsored by the Architecture and Design Network with the support of the University of Arkansas's Fay Jones School of Architecture, the Central Arkansas Chapter of the American Institute of Architects and the Arkansas Arts Center.
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 3 weeks ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Longtime Circuit Judge Prepares for Retirement 4 days ago
- Tony Thomas Named CEO of Windstream As Jeff Gardner Steps Down 2 weeks ago
- Retail Project Under Construction at Gateway Town Center 5 days ago