12/4/2012 @ 5:30 pm
Location: Arkansas Arts Center
Address: 501 E. 9th St., Little Rock, AR 72202
Jack Becker, founder and executive director of Forecast Public art and publisher of Public Art Review, will draw on his 35 years of experience as artist and administrator to convey public art's role in meaningful placemaking and economic development.
Becker's lecture is sponsored by the Architecture and Design Network with the support of the University of Arkansas's Fay Jones School of Architecture, the Central Arkansas Chapter of the American Institute of Architects and the Arkansas Arts Center.
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Video: ARK Challenge Concludes Fourth Run in Little Rock
- The Hop Diner is Closing; At the Corner Opening in Its Place
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Windstream to Cut 350 Positions, 38 In Arkansas, by December 2 days ago
- Study: CEOs in 10 Big Mergers to Get $430M 1 day ago
- Video: ARK Challenge Concludes Fourth Run in Little Rock 3 days ago
- USA Truck Adds 2 to Dedicated Freight Team 1 day ago