12/4/2012 @ 5:30 pm
Location: Arkansas Arts Center
Address: 501 E. 9th St., Little Rock, AR 72202
Jack Becker, founder and executive director of Forecast Public art and publisher of Public Art Review, will draw on his 35 years of experience as artist and administrator to convey public art's role in meaningful placemaking and economic development.
Becker's lecture is sponsored by the Architecture and Design Network with the support of the University of Arkansas's Fay Jones School of Architecture, the Central Arkansas Chapter of the American Institute of Architects and the Arkansas Arts Center.
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Adviser's Cash Withdrawals Lead Feds to Sportsbook in Rogers 6 days ago
- Developers Seek Creative Buyer for Old Paragould Power Plant 2 days ago
- Indian Mall Site in Jonesboro Sold to Memphis Group; Redevelopment Planned 23 hours ago
- Arkansas Women's Hall of Fame: Dr. Joanna Seibert, Health Care Pioneer 6 days ago
- America's Car-Mart CEO Henderson Announces Retirement 2 days ago