12/4/2012 @ 5:30 pm
Location: Arkansas Arts Center
Address: 501 E. 9th St., Little Rock, AR 72202
Jack Becker, founder and executive director of Forecast Public art and publisher of Public Art Review, will draw on his 35 years of experience as artist and administrator to convey public art's role in meaningful placemaking and economic development.
Becker's lecture is sponsored by the Architecture and Design Network with the support of the University of Arkansas's Fay Jones School of Architecture, the Central Arkansas Chapter of the American Institute of Architects and the Arkansas Arts Center.
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Talks Tax Cut, Marijuana, Trump
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- Where Americans Found Jobs: Offices, Clinics, Construction 17 hours ago
- First Waterfowler Hall of Fame Class Inducted 16 hours ago
- Post-Castro, Cubans Can Look Forward to the Future (Ed Kardas Commentary) 20 hours ago
- MISO Hires Public Service Commissioner Lamar Davis 5 days ago
- Moses Tucker Real Estate Manager Retires 5 days ago