12/4/2012 @ 5:30 pm
Location: Arkansas Arts Center
Address: 501 E. 9th St., Little Rock, AR 72202
Jack Becker, founder and executive director of Forecast Public art and publisher of Public Art Review, will draw on his 35 years of experience as artist and administrator to convey public art's role in meaningful placemaking and economic development.
Becker's lecture is sponsored by the Architecture and Design Network with the support of the University of Arkansas's Fay Jones School of Architecture, the Central Arkansas Chapter of the American Institute of Architects and the Arkansas Arts Center.
- YRC CEO is Done Talking About That ABF Freight Takeover Offer
- More Trouble at David Henry's Plaza Towers
- Arkansas Times: Sources Say Martha Shoffner Source Is Steele Stephens
- Arkansas Best Corp. Granted Confidentiality in SEC Filings 1 month ago
- Architect William Gaskin Dies at 62 6 years ago
- What's At Stake, Who's In Charge? A User's Guide to the 89th General Assembly 4 months ago
- News from the 89th General Assembly, the Arkansas Legislature 4 years ago
- State Rep. Nate Bell Criticized for 'Boston Liberals' Tweet 1 month ago