12/4/2012 @ 5:30 pm
Location: Arkansas Arts Center
Address: 501 E. 9th St., Little Rock, AR 72202
Jack Becker, founder and executive director of Forecast Public art and publisher of Public Art Review, will draw on his 35 years of experience as artist and administrator to convey public art's role in meaningful placemaking and economic development.
Becker's lecture is sponsored by the Architecture and Design Network with the support of the University of Arkansas's Fay Jones School of Architecture, the Central Arkansas Chapter of the American Institute of Architects and the Arkansas Arts Center.
- Memphis' Soul Fish Cafe Headed to Little Rock
- Tom Dalton: ARK Challenge Will Continue
- Cache Chef Payne Harding Apologizes After Protestors Hit With Water
- Receiver Seeks Another Contempt of Court Ruling Against John Rogers 19 hours ago
- Martha Shoffner, Convicted of Bribery, to Be Sentenced Today 3 hours ago
- In Little Rock, GOP Presidential Candidate Ben Carson Stands As Another Political Outsider 17 hours ago
- Arkansas Women's Hall of Fame to Honor First Inductees 24 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Quietly Trying to Discourage Joe Biden from a 2016 Bid 2 hours ago