12/4/2012 @ 5:30 pm
Location: Arkansas Arts Center
Address: 501 E. 9th St., Little Rock, AR 72202
Jack Becker, founder and executive director of Forecast Public art and publisher of Public Art Review, will draw on his 35 years of experience as artist and administrator to convey public art's role in meaningful placemaking and economic development.
Becker's lecture is sponsored by the Architecture and Design Network with the support of the University of Arkansas's Fay Jones School of Architecture, the Central Arkansas Chapter of the American Institute of Architects and the Arkansas Arts Center.
- Report: Queen Wilhelmina Delays Cost $11.5M
- Watch The '60 Minutes' Report on Data Brokers Here
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Steele Stephens: Gave Payments, Received $2.5M in State Commissions 14 hours ago
- Acumen's Goal: To Own the Southern Lifestyle Marketplace 1 day ago
- Watch The '60 Minutes' Report on Data Brokers Here 21 hours ago
- Peco Foods Announces Northeast Arkansas Plant, 1,000 Jobs 23 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago