12/4/2012 @ 5:30 pm
Location: Arkansas Arts Center
Address: 501 E. 9th St., Little Rock, AR 72202
Jack Becker, founder and executive director of Forecast Public art and publisher of Public Art Review, will draw on his 35 years of experience as artist and administrator to convey public art's role in meaningful placemaking and economic development.
Becker's lecture is sponsored by the Architecture and Design Network with the support of the University of Arkansas's Fay Jones School of Architecture, the Central Arkansas Chapter of the American Institute of Architects and the Arkansas Arts Center.
- Video: ASU Exploring On-Campus Hotel, Convention Center
- After Supremes' Decision, Womack Urges Congress to Act on Online Sales Tax
- WSJ Examines Mark Pryor, Tom Cotton Senate Race
- New Kanis Plaza Owner Arrives in $1.5M Sale (Real Deals) 9 hours ago
- Recovery of Dassault Falcon Jet Benefits Arkansas 9 hours ago
- Citizens Bank Puts Phil Baldwin To Work On Growth 9 hours ago
- Nearly $3 Million Still Sought in Rogers Bancshares Bankruptcy 9 hours ago
- Saline County Timberland Packed Into $13.5M Sale 9 hours ago