12/5/2012 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Phone: (479) 444-1755
Location: Washington County Cooperative Extension Service Office
Address: , Fayetteville, AR
The University of Arkansas Division of Agriculture Research & Extension, along with ServSafe, hosts food safety training. ServSafe trains managers and employees how to receive, store, prepare and serve food safely.
Registration fee includes text book, test and the 8-hour workshop.
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- Outlets at Little Rock Developer Talks Construction, Tenants, Impact 1 day ago
- With China Venture in Rearview Mirror, Mark McLarty Turns Efforts Home 24 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 2 weeks ago
- Arkansas Grand Jury Indicts 3 for Trying to Steal USDA Money 1 day ago
- First Arkansas Bank Wins $14.5M Default Judgment Against John Rogers 2 hours ago