12/5/2012 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Phone: (479) 444-1755
Location: Washington County Cooperative Extension Service Office
Address: , Fayetteville, AR
The University of Arkansas Division of Agriculture Research & Extension, along with ServSafe, hosts food safety training. ServSafe trains managers and employees how to receive, store, prepare and serve food safely.
Registration fee includes text book, test and the 8-hour workshop.
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Governor Signs Pharmacy Benefit Manager Bill into Law 3 days ago
- Bank of the Ozarks Wants Name Change: Bank OZK 2 days ago
- Pay for Murphy USA CEO Andrew Clyde Slips to $5.8M 2 days ago
- Stock Awards Boost Comp for Simmons First Executives 2 days ago
- George Gleason Pay Rises to $6.9M 2 days ago