12/6/2012 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Phone: (479) 444-1755
Location: Washington County Cooperative Extension Service Office
Address: , Fayetteville, AR
The University of Arkansas Division of Agriculture Research & Extension, along with ServSafe, hosts food safety training. ServSafe trains managers and employees how to receive, store, prepare and serve food safely.
Registration fee includes text book, test and the 8-hour workshop.
- UCA Narrows President Applicants to 8
- Asa Hutchinson Weighs In On Trump Comments
- Waltons Among Forbes' Top 20 Richest
- Allied Auction Saw More Banks Bid; Chambers Garnishes Golden's Last Paycheck 15 hours ago
- $2.8 Million Transaction Visits LR's Legacy Hotel (Real Deals) 15 hours ago
- No Surprise: Higher Pay Helps Attract, Retain Employees 15 hours ago
- Eldridge Aims to Unseat Boozman in Arkansas US Senate Race 8 hours ago
- Dozen Lawyers File Appeal in Holmes Sanction 15 hours ago