12/6/2012 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Phone: (479) 444-1755
Location: Washington County Cooperative Extension Service Office
Address: , Fayetteville, AR
The University of Arkansas Division of Agriculture Research & Extension, along with ServSafe, hosts food safety training. ServSafe trains managers and employees how to receive, store, prepare and serve food safely.
Registration fee includes text book, test and the 8-hour workshop.
- Video: Here's How I-30 Would Look After Widening
- Report: Alice Walton Is Selling Out of the Cutting Horse Business
- Crittenden County Voters OK Tax Increase to Reopen Hospital
- Lawsuit, Liens Hit Scott Reed's Main Street Projects 8 hours ago
- Little Rock Warehouse Sells for Almost $1.8M (Real Deals) 8 hours ago
- Gearhart Leaves after 7 Years Leading University of Arkansas 19 hours ago
- State Chamber Investigation Follows Resignation of SVP Susie Marks 8 hours ago
- J.B. Hunt Sues Software Company 8 hours ago