12/11/2012 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Phone: (870) 236-6921
Location: Paragould Community Center
Address: 3404 Linwood Drive, Paragould, AR 72450
The University of Arkansas Division of Agriculture Research & Extension, along with ServSafe, hosts food safety training. ServSafe trains managers and employees how to receive, store, prepare and serve food safely.
Registration fee includes text book, test and the 8-hour workshop.
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death
- Wal-Mart Cheered, Jeered for Solar Power Efforts
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death 7 hours ago
- #ARPX: It's the Final Countdown (Robert Coon & Blake Rutherford On Politics) 1 day ago
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 4 days ago
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches 6 hours ago
- Simmons First 3Q Earnings Up 27 Percent 8 hours ago