12/11/2012 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Phone: (870) 236-6921
Location: Paragould Community Center
Address: 3404 Linwood Drive, Paragould, AR 72450
The University of Arkansas Division of Agriculture Research & Extension, along with ServSafe, hosts food safety training. ServSafe trains managers and employees how to receive, store, prepare and serve food safely.
Registration fee includes text book, test and the 8-hour workshop.
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- This Week in Tyson: EPA Investigates; Hillshire Deal Delayed Again
- King Coal Investigation Heating Up; FBI Executes New Search Warrant 1 day ago
- In Lee County, Judge Hears Details of Turner Grain, Related Companies 6 hours ago
- Student Entrepreneur's Donut Holes Available Soon at Spokes 13 hours ago
- Lonoke County Farmers Sue Turner Grain 6 hours ago
- Mark Pryor Defends Campaign Ad Invoking Ebola Outbreak 1 day ago