12/11/2012 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Phone: (870) 236-6921
Location: Paragould Community Center
Address: 3404 Linwood Drive, Paragould, AR 72450
The University of Arkansas Division of Agriculture Research & Extension, along with ServSafe, hosts food safety training. ServSafe trains managers and employees how to receive, store, prepare and serve food safely.
Registration fee includes text book, test and the 8-hour workshop.
- Judge Puts Brakes on Parks Lawsuit Against Tyson
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- Dave & Buster's to Open in June at Grove at Gateway Town Center
- SPONSORED: 3 Ways Wharton Business Scholars Challenge Retirement Thinking 1 day ago
- 4 Insurers Propose Rate Increases of at Least 10 Percent 2 days ago
- Northwest Arkansas' Most Expensive Home Sales of 2015 3 days ago
- Land in the Rock Program Helps Interns Connect, Plug Into City 21 hours ago
- Pulaski County's Most Expensive Home Sales of 2015 3 days ago