12/12/2012 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Phone: (870) 261-1730
Location: East Arkansas Community College
Address: 1700 Newcastle Road, Forrest City, AR 72335
The University of Arkansas Division of Agriculture Research & Extension, along with ServSafe, hosts food safety training. ServSafe trains managers and employees how to receive, store, prepare and serve food safely.
Registration fee includes text book, test and the 8-hour workshop.
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Governor Signs Pharmacy Benefit Manager Bill into Law 4 days ago
- FBI: Rusty Cranford Tried to Hire Hit Man 6 days ago
- Pay for Murphy USA CEO Andrew Clyde Slips to $5.8M 3 days ago
- Baltz Fired, Standridge Laid Off at CARTI 8 hours ago
- Bank of the Ozarks Wants Name Change: Bank OZK 4 days ago