12/12/2012 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Phone: (870) 261-1730
Location: East Arkansas Community College
Address: 1700 Newcastle Road, Forrest City, AR 72335
The University of Arkansas Division of Agriculture Research & Extension, along with ServSafe, hosts food safety training. ServSafe trains managers and employees how to receive, store, prepare and serve food safely.
Registration fee includes text book, test and the 8-hour workshop.
- John James Wants to Turn Old Post Office into Startup Hub
- Arkansas Business Wrote About Police Investigating Richard Johns in 2012
- PTI to Provide Projection Mapping on Old State House for LR Film Festival
- King Coal CEO Stephen Parks Pleads Guilty to Wire Fraud 23 hours ago
- Tracy Morgan Settles Lawsuit with Wal-Mart Over Fatal Crash 22 hours ago
- Familiar Face Leads Bank of the Ozarks In Carolinas 4 days ago
- Someone's Son Is Dead (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 4 days ago
- Arkansas Justices Reject New Arguments in Gay Marriage Case 3 hours ago