12/12/2012 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Phone: (870) 261-1730
Location: East Arkansas Community College
Address: 1700 Newcastle Road, Forrest City, AR 72335
The University of Arkansas Division of Agriculture Research & Extension, along with ServSafe, hosts food safety training. ServSafe trains managers and employees how to receive, store, prepare and serve food safely.
Registration fee includes text book, test and the 8-hour workshop.
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Report: Acxiom to Open Austin Office, Hire 150
- Natural Gas in Fayetteville Shale Takes Arkansas from Zero to Billions in 10 Years 1 day ago
- West Little Rock Hosts $1.4M Boot City Buy (Real Deals) 1 day ago
- John Rogers Asks for Dismissal of Brace Suit 1 day ago
- Harvest Problems Crop Up in Turner Grain President's Bankruptcy Case 1 day ago
- Mike Beebe Replaces Maggio Post, Names Others to Boards, Commission 14 hours ago