12/12/2012 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Phone: (870) 261-1730
Location: East Arkansas Community College
Address: 1700 Newcastle Road, Forrest City, AR 72335
The University of Arkansas Division of Agriculture Research & Extension, along with ServSafe, hosts food safety training. ServSafe trains managers and employees how to receive, store, prepare and serve food safely.
Registration fee includes text book, test and the 8-hour workshop.
- Video: ASU Exploring On-Campus Hotel, Convention Center
- After Supremes' Decision, Womack Urges Congress to Act on Online Sales Tax
- WSJ Examines Mark Pryor, Tom Cotton Senate Race
- Recovery of Dassault Falcon Jet Benefits Arkansas 9 hours ago
- New Kanis Plaza Owner Arrives in $1.5M Sale (Real Deals) 9 hours ago
- Citizens Bank Puts Phil Baldwin To Work On Growth 9 hours ago
- Nearly $3 Million Still Sought in Rogers Bancshares Bankruptcy 9 hours ago
- Saline County Timberland Packed Into $13.5M Sale 9 hours ago