1/11/2013 @ 6:00 pm
Phone: (501) 372-4757
Location: Arkansas Governor's Mansion
Address: 1800 Center St., Little Rock, AR 72201
Join the Historic Preservation Alliance of Arkansas to celebrate award recipients at a program and dinner in their honor. William B. Worthen, Jr. will be the recipient of the annual Parker Westbrook Award for Lifetime Achievement.
To benefit the Arkansas Preservation Foundation and the Historic Preservation Alliance of Arkansas.
Reservations are requested by January 4.
- UA Graduate's Design for WWI Memorial Wins Competition
- Here Are the Arkansas Stores Wal-Mart Is Closing
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson Rings NYSE Opening Bell, Appears on CNBC, Fox Business
- Developmental Center Sells for $3.2 Million (Real Deals) 9 hours ago
- Simmons Bank Drops National, Applies for State Charter 9 hours ago
- Little Rock Law Firm Loses Money in Forgery Scam 9 hours ago
- New UA Chancellor Joseph Steinmetz Wants to Invest in Students 9 hours ago
- No Time Like The Present (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 9 hours ago