1/11/2013 @ 6:00 pm
Phone: (501) 372-4757
Location: Arkansas Governor's Mansion
Address: 1800 Center St., Little Rock, AR 72201
Join the Historic Preservation Alliance of Arkansas to celebrate award recipients at a program and dinner in their honor. William B. Worthen, Jr. will be the recipient of the annual Parker Westbrook Award for Lifetime Achievement.
To benefit the Arkansas Preservation Foundation and the Historic Preservation Alliance of Arkansas.
Reservations are requested by January 4.
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- This Week in Tyson: EPA Investigates; Hillshire Deal Delayed Again
- Jerry Jones' Dallas Cowboys Top $3B in Value
- Johnny Allison Donates $5M to Arkansas State Athletics Department 1 day ago
- Butch Calhoun Requests Assistance for Turner Grain Farmers 1 day ago
- North Little Rock's Rockwater Residences Poised for Relaunch 3 days ago
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn 10 hours ago
- Chris Christie Campaigning in Arkansas for Asa Hutchinson 8 hours ago