1/11/2013 @ 6:00 pm
Phone: (501) 372-4757
Location: Arkansas Governor's Mansion
Address: 1800 Center St., Little Rock, AR 72201
Join the Historic Preservation Alliance of Arkansas to celebrate award recipients at a program and dinner in their honor. William B. Worthen, Jr. will be the recipient of the annual Parker Westbrook Award for Lifetime Achievement.
To benefit the Arkansas Preservation Foundation and the Historic Preservation Alliance of Arkansas.
Reservations are requested by January 4.
- Bloomberg: Verizon Communications to Shed Regional Offices
- Video: Doug McMillon Talks Changes, US Economy on CNBC
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Rosewood Brings Retro Style to Hearses 5 days ago
- Georgia-Pacific's Crossett Mill On Front Line of Tissue Wars 5 days ago
- Update: Scott Inman to Leave KATV in Early 2016, Join GenWealth 3 days ago
- Lawsuit Postponed as Hot Springs Developer Goes Bankrupt 5 days ago
- Sun Paper, Hutchinson Sign Intent Letter to Study $1.4B South Arkansas Plant 4 days ago