1/11/2013 @ 6:00 pm
Phone: (501) 372-4757
Location: Arkansas Governor's Mansion
Address: 1800 Center St., Little Rock, AR 72201
Join the Historic Preservation Alliance of Arkansas to celebrate award recipients at a program and dinner in their honor. William B. Worthen, Jr. will be the recipient of the annual Parker Westbrook Award for Lifetime Achievement.
To benefit the Arkansas Preservation Foundation and the Historic Preservation Alliance of Arkansas.
Reservations are requested by January 4.
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- Dave & Buster's to Open in June at Grove at Gateway Town Center
- Robinson Center Adding Outdoor Terrace, Begins Booking Events
- Pulaski Tech Board to Vote on UA System Merger 9 hours ago
- Blackwell Architects Wins 2016 National Design Award 9 hours ago
- Two AERT Executives See Total Compensation Decline 1 day ago
- Little Rock Settles Lawsuit Over 2010 Police Shooting 6 hours ago
- Inuvo Bumps Up CEO's Pay, Reports 1Q Revenue Increase 1 day ago