1/11/2013 @ 6:00 pm
Phone: (501) 372-4757
Location: Arkansas Governor's Mansion
Address: 1800 Center St., Little Rock, AR 72201
Join the Historic Preservation Alliance of Arkansas to celebrate award recipients at a program and dinner in their honor. William B. Worthen, Jr. will be the recipient of the annual Parker Westbrook Award for Lifetime Achievement.
To benefit the Arkansas Preservation Foundation and the Historic Preservation Alliance of Arkansas.
Reservations are requested by January 4.
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- Rock Capital to Develop $16M-$17M Downtown Little Rock Hotel 2 days ago
- Arkansas Nonprofit News Network Aiming for Impact 7 days ago
- Bank of the Ozarks Having a Hot Time in Chicago 7 days ago
- Hidden Figures (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 4 weeks ago
- ArFuture Grants To Help Fill High-Demand Jobs 2 weeks ago