1/8/2013 @ 10:00 am
Phone: (501) 324-9883
Location: Mosaic Templars Cultural Center
Address: 501 W. 9th St, Little Rock, AR 72201
The Arkansas Historic Preservation Program will hold a grant-writing workshop for people interested in applying for the agency's County Courthouse Restoration or Historic Preservation Restoration grant programs.
Reservations must be made by Fri., Dec. 28.
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Video: Watch Asa Hutchinson, Leslie Rutledge Speak at the Republican National Convention
- Recruiting Billion-Dollar Shandong Sun Paper Mill Starts With Breakfast 2 days ago
- Presumed Innocent (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago
- Sherwood, Pulaski County Sued Over Hot Check Court Fines, Arrests 6 hours ago
- Port of Little Rock Seeks Room To Grow 2 days ago
- Arkansas Attorney General Rejects Marijuana Proposal 9 hours ago