1/8/2013 @ 10:00 am
Phone: (501) 324-9883
Location: Mosaic Templars Cultural Center
Address: 501 W. 9th St, Little Rock, AR 72201
The Arkansas Historic Preservation Program will hold a grant-writing workshop for people interested in applying for the agency's County Courthouse Restoration or Historic Preservation Restoration grant programs.
Reservations must be made by Fri., Dec. 28.
- Update: John Tyson, 4 Others Urge UA Board to Slow Down Stadium Expansion
- Video: Watch Wal-Mart's 2016 Shareholders' Meeting Right Here
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- Walton Family Foundation Gives $250M to Charters in Little Rock, 16 Other Cities 1 day ago
- Hogs Get Slaughtered (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago
- At Latest Summit, Wal-Mart Seeks More American-Made Goods 1 day ago
- Dromborg Castle in Fayetteville for Sale — for $9.7M 2 days ago
- Arkansas Plant Gets $30.7M Grant for Nuclear Sub Batteries 23 hours ago