1/16/2013 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Phone: (501) 683-1440
Location: Doubletree Hotel
Address: 424 W. Markham St., Little Rock, AR
Arkansas Manufacturing Solutions (AMS) is hosting a workshop on the Toyota Kata methodology, which addresses waste elimination in a focused directional path rather than randomly attacking all waste.
Toyota Kata is designed to engage leaders with process teams to grasp current conditions and guide continuous improvement efforts through a series of specific near-term targets that lead directly toward desired objectives. These concepts will be presented by Mike Rother, author of Toyota Kata, along with Arkansas company representatives who will share their implementation experiences.
- UCA Narrows President Applicants to 8
- Asa Hutchinson Weighs In On Trump Comments
- Waltons Among Forbes' Top 20 Richest
- Allied Auction Saw More Banks Bid; Chambers Garnishes Golden's Last Paycheck 1 day ago
- $2.8 Million Transaction Visits LR's Legacy Hotel (Real Deals) 1 day ago
- No Surprise: Higher Pay Helps Attract, Retain Employees 1 day ago
- Eldridge Aims to Unseat Boozman in Arkansas US Senate Race 17 hours ago
- Dozen Lawyers File Appeal in Holmes Sanction 1 day ago