1/16/2013 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Phone: (501) 683-1440
Location: Doubletree Hotel
Address: 424 W. Markham St., Little Rock, AR
Arkansas Manufacturing Solutions (AMS) is hosting a workshop on the Toyota Kata methodology, which addresses waste elimination in a focused directional path rather than randomly attacking all waste.
Toyota Kata is designed to engage leaders with process teams to grasp current conditions and guide continuous improvement efforts through a series of specific near-term targets that lead directly toward desired objectives. These concepts will be presented by Mike Rother, author of Toyota Kata, along with Arkansas company representatives who will share their implementation experiences.
- YRC CEO is Done Talking About That ABF Freight Takeover Offer
- More Trouble at David Henry's Plaza Towers
- Arkansas Times: Sources Say Martha Shoffner Source Is Steele Stephens
- Architect William Gaskin Dies at 62 6 years ago
- State Allows Hiring Preference for Veterans 2 months ago
- What's At Stake, Who's In Charge? A User's Guide to the 89th General Assembly 4 months ago
- Remington Plans $32 Million Expansion of Lonoke Ammunition Plant 5 days ago
- Arkansas Best Corp. Granted Confidentiality in SEC Filings 1 month ago