1/16/2013 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Phone: (501) 683-1440
Location: Doubletree Hotel
Address: 424 W. Markham St., Little Rock, AR
Arkansas Manufacturing Solutions (AMS) is hosting a workshop on the Toyota Kata methodology, which addresses waste elimination in a focused directional path rather than randomly attacking all waste.
Toyota Kata is designed to engage leaders with process teams to grasp current conditions and guide continuous improvement efforts through a series of specific near-term targets that lead directly toward desired objectives. These concepts will be presented by Mike Rother, author of Toyota Kata, along with Arkansas company representatives who will share their implementation experiences.
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Arkansas Lawmakers Say They'll Move Quickly on Tax Cut 4 days ago
- UALR Sports Enters 10-Year Multimedia Contract With Learfield 5 days ago
- Siloam Springs Students Gain Career Academy (Winner, Workforce Development | Between 5,000-20,000) 1 year ago
- Arkansas Specialty Orthopaedics Looking at New Home in Midtown Little Rock 5 hours ago
- Advanced Energy Association Sets 2017 Priorities 4 days ago