1/16/2013 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Phone: (501) 683-1440
Location: Doubletree Hotel
Address: 424 W. Markham St., Little Rock, AR
Arkansas Manufacturing Solutions (AMS) is hosting a workshop on the Toyota Kata methodology, which addresses waste elimination in a focused directional path rather than randomly attacking all waste.
Toyota Kata is designed to engage leaders with process teams to grasp current conditions and guide continuous improvement efforts through a series of specific near-term targets that lead directly toward desired objectives. These concepts will be presented by Mike Rother, author of Toyota Kata, along with Arkansas company representatives who will share their implementation experiences.
- Report: Queen Wilhelmina Delays Cost $11.5M
- Watch The '60 Minutes' Report on Data Brokers Here
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Securities Department Goes After Firm That Did Business With Martha Shoffner's Office 5 hours ago
- 6 Arkansas Banks Lost Money in 2013 3 hours ago
- Acumen's Goal: To Own the Southern Lifestyle Marketplace 2 days ago
- Martha Shoffner Defense Rests Without Calling Witnesses 3 hours ago
- Steele Stephens: Gave Payments, Received $2.5M in State Commissions 20 hours ago