1/16/2013 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Phone: (501) 683-1440
Location: Doubletree Hotel
Address: 424 W. Markham St., Little Rock, AR
Arkansas Manufacturing Solutions (AMS) is hosting a workshop on the Toyota Kata methodology, which addresses waste elimination in a focused directional path rather than randomly attacking all waste.
Toyota Kata is designed to engage leaders with process teams to grasp current conditions and guide continuous improvement efforts through a series of specific near-term targets that lead directly toward desired objectives. These concepts will be presented by Mike Rother, author of Toyota Kata, along with Arkansas company representatives who will share their implementation experiences.
- Here's Football Coach Blake Anderson's Contract Details at Arkansas State University
- 'Secret Santa' Bill Gates Donates A Cow Through Heifer International
- Fort Smith Foundation Considers Osteopathic Medical School
- Oilfield Equipment Manufacturer Expanding in Fort Smith 9 hours ago
- Here's Football Coach Blake Anderson's Contract Details at Arkansas State University 1 day ago
- John Tyson Reaps $20 Million in Pay, Stock Options 1 hour ago
- Josh Moody's Overwatch A-Go on Indiegogo 7 hours ago
- 'Secret Santa' Bill Gates Donates A Cow Through Heifer International 1 day ago