1/16/2013 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Phone: (501) 683-1440
Location: Doubletree Hotel
Address: 424 W. Markham St., Little Rock, AR
Arkansas Manufacturing Solutions (AMS) is hosting a workshop on the Toyota Kata methodology, which addresses waste elimination in a focused directional path rather than randomly attacking all waste.
Toyota Kata is designed to engage leaders with process teams to grasp current conditions and guide continuous improvement efforts through a series of specific near-term targets that lead directly toward desired objectives. These concepts will be presented by Mike Rother, author of Toyota Kata, along with Arkansas company representatives who will share their implementation experiences.
- John James Wants to Turn Old Post Office into Startup Hub
- Arkansas Business Wrote About Police Investigating Richard Johns in 2012
- PTI to Provide Projection Mapping on Old State House for LR Film Festival
- Someone's Son Is Dead (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 3 days ago
- Big Companies, Big Revenue: 75 Largest Private Companies in Arkansas Bring In $32.8B 3 days ago
- Affordable Care Act Pushes Up Revenue for Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield 3 days ago
- Little Rock Company Priority Growing Under the Wire 3 days ago
- Editor Roger Hodge Leaves Oxford American for The Intercept 12 hours ago