1/16/2013 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Phone: (501) 683-1440
Location: Doubletree Hotel
Address: 424 W. Markham St., Little Rock, AR
Arkansas Manufacturing Solutions (AMS) is hosting a workshop on the Toyota Kata methodology, which addresses waste elimination in a focused directional path rather than randomly attacking all waste.
Toyota Kata is designed to engage leaders with process teams to grasp current conditions and guide continuous improvement efforts through a series of specific near-term targets that lead directly toward desired objectives. These concepts will be presented by Mike Rother, author of Toyota Kata, along with Arkansas company representatives who will share their implementation experiences.
- Video: Mavis Lindsey on the Closure of Lindsey's Resort
- Mike Beebe Joins Roberts Law Firm of Little Rock
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Asa Hutchinson Names Mike Preston as New AEDC Director 7 hours ago
- Incentives Boost Pay for Bank of the Ozarks' Executives 8 hours ago
- Asa Hutchinson Says He'd Sign Religious Protection Bill 6 hours ago
- Lindsey's Resort Closes Amid $3M Foreclosure Lawsuit 3 days ago
- 2 Murphy USA Executives See Total Compensation Rise 1 day ago