Practical Tools and Solutions for Sustaining Family Farms Conference at Peabody Hotel & Statehouse Convention Center
1/23/2013 8:00 am - 1/26/2013 8:00 pm
Phone: (404) 797-0496
Location: Peabody Hotel and Statehouse Convention Center
Address: Three Statehouse Plaza, Little Rock, AR 72201
The 22nd annual Southern SAWG conference is for serious organic and sustainable producers or those interested in creating more vibrant community food systems.
The event offers informative pre-conference courses and field trips, nine tracks of practical conference sessions, networking, trade show, Taste of Arkansas dinner and more.
Keynote address will be given by Dr. Sherece West-Scantlebury, president and CEO of Winthrop Rockefeller Foundation.
Each year, participants go home with information to use immediately to improve their operations.
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- Arkansans Have Endured 80k Political Ads Worth $33.1M
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas 14 hours ago
- Turner Grain Merchandising Files $25M Bankruptcy 11 hours ago
- Turner Grain Collapse Prompts Legislation 11 hours ago
- University of Arkansas Alumna Gives $600k to Alma Mater 1 day ago
- Home BancShares Completes Purchase of Broward Financial 13 hours ago