Practical Tools and Solutions for Sustaining Family Farms Conference at Peabody Hotel & Statehouse Convention Center
1/23/2013 8:00 am - 1/26/2013 8:00 pm
Phone: (404) 797-0496
Location: Peabody Hotel and Statehouse Convention Center
Address: Three Statehouse Plaza, Little Rock, AR 72201
The 22nd annual Southern SAWG conference is for serious organic and sustainable producers or those interested in creating more vibrant community food systems.
The event offers informative pre-conference courses and field trips, nine tracks of practical conference sessions, networking, trade show, Taste of Arkansas dinner and more.
Keynote address will be given by Dr. Sherece West-Scantlebury, president and CEO of Winthrop Rockefeller Foundation.
Each year, participants go home with information to use immediately to improve their operations.
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Simmons First Eyes Downtown Acxiom Building in Little Rock 1 day ago
- John Goodson To Defend Himself at Circuit Court of Appeals 1 day ago
- Cameron Smith & Associates Expanding 1 day ago
- Sissy's Log Cabin Defends Lien on Rolex Sold After Divorce 1 day ago
- State Chamber Drafting Bill to Clarify Marijuana Law for Employers 18 hours ago