Practical Tools and Solutions for Sustaining Family Farms Conference at Peabody Hotel & Statehouse Convention Center
1/23/2013 8:00 am - 1/26/2013 8:00 pm
Phone: (404) 797-0496
Location: Peabody Hotel and Statehouse Convention Center
Address: Three Statehouse Plaza, Little Rock, AR 72201
The 22nd annual Southern SAWG conference is for serious organic and sustainable producers or those interested in creating more vibrant community food systems.
The event offers informative pre-conference courses and field trips, nine tracks of practical conference sessions, networking, trade show, Taste of Arkansas dinner and more.
Keynote address will be given by Dr. Sherece West-Scantlebury, president and CEO of Winthrop Rockefeller Foundation.
Each year, participants go home with information to use immediately to improve their operations.
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- Boone County Airport Board Selects Contour Airlines for EAS
- UCA Narrows Applicants for President
- Arkansas Court Disqualifies Medical Marijuana Proposal, Issue 7 5 hours ago
- Two Financial Centre Sold for $11.3M 4 hours ago
- Arkansas Scientist Pleads in Rice Seed Theft Case 7 hours ago
- Mini Golf Owner Accused of Putting Money Away from Judgment 4 days ago
- Wal-Mart Pushes Customer Service for Holiday; Target Stresses Value 7 hours ago