Practical Tools and Solutions for Sustaining Family Farms Conference at Peabody Hotel & Statehouse Convention Center
1/23/2013 8:00 am - 1/26/2013 8:00 pm
Phone: (404) 797-0496
Location: Peabody Hotel and Statehouse Convention Center
Address: Three Statehouse Plaza, Little Rock, AR 72201
The 22nd annual Southern SAWG conference is for serious organic and sustainable producers or those interested in creating more vibrant community food systems.
The event offers informative pre-conference courses and field trips, nine tracks of practical conference sessions, networking, trade show, Taste of Arkansas dinner and more.
Keynote address will be given by Dr. Sherece West-Scantlebury, president and CEO of Winthrop Rockefeller Foundation.
Each year, participants go home with information to use immediately to improve their operations.
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Waltons Check in at No. 1 on Forbes 'Richest American Families' List
- Bill Simon Stepping Down As Leader of Wal-Mart's U.S. Stores 5 hours ago
- Mo Money, Uber Problems (Robert Coon On Politics) 24 hours ago
- Josh Moody's Overwatch App Ready to Hit Market 21 hours ago
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 4 days ago
- Federal Disaster Declarations Made for 10 Counties 21 hours ago