Practical Tools and Solutions for Sustaining Family Farms Conference at Peabody Hotel & Statehouse Convention Center
1/23/2013 8:00 am - 1/26/2013 8:00 pm
Phone: (404) 797-0496
Location: Peabody Hotel and Statehouse Convention Center
Address: Three Statehouse Plaza, Little Rock, AR 72201
The 22nd annual Southern SAWG conference is for serious organic and sustainable producers or those interested in creating more vibrant community food systems.
The event offers informative pre-conference courses and field trips, nine tracks of practical conference sessions, networking, trade show, Taste of Arkansas dinner and more.
Keynote address will be given by Dr. Sherece West-Scantlebury, president and CEO of Winthrop Rockefeller Foundation.
Each year, participants go home with information to use immediately to improve their operations.
- See the Trailer for 'Antiquities,' A Film Shot in Arkansas
- Video: Watch the Walmart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- The Hub Featured in PBS' 'NewsHour'
- Arkansas Court Clears Way For Medical Pot Program's Launch 18 hours ago
- Johnny Allison, Rotary Leader of the Year, Never Dreamed of Being One 2 days ago
- Louisiana Regulators OK $4.5B Wind Catcher Project 2 days ago
- U.S. Supreme Court: States Can Force Online Shoppers To Pay Sales Tax 19 hours ago
- Benton Restaurants Sell for Combined $3.2 Million 4 days ago