1/24/2013 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Fianna Hills Country Club -- Social Room
Address: #1 Essex Place, Fort Smith, AR 72901
The ATU Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Small Business Financial Management Lunch & Learn."
This seminar will give you the rules of financial management best practices and teach you about financial statements, working capital, budgeting, cash flow, and financing your business.
This seminar is free to participants through a co-sponsorship with United Federal Credit Union. Lunch is included. Registration is required.
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Chris Masingill Responds to Trump Budget, Which Would End DRA
- Here Are the Draft Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Cultivators
- Dave & Buster's Property Sold for $8.1 Million 4 days ago
- Weight-Loss Surgery Arrives at Arkansas Heart Hospital 4 days ago
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Signs Concealed Carry Bill into Law 2 days ago
- JB Hunt Gives $2.7M to Set Up Innovation Center at UA 2 days ago
- Director Jeff Nichols to Chair Arkansas Cinema Society 1 day ago