1/24/2013 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Fianna Hills Country Club -- Social Room
Address: #1 Essex Place, Fort Smith, AR 72901
The ATU Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Small Business Financial Management Lunch & Learn."
This seminar will give you the rules of financial management best practices and teach you about financial statements, working capital, budgeting, cash flow, and financing your business.
This seminar is free to participants through a co-sponsorship with United Federal Credit Union. Lunch is included. Registration is required.
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Arkansas Business Honors 'Best Places to Work' 12 hours ago
- Harrison Bank Files Lawsuit Against Dennis Smiley 15 hours ago
- Mike Ross, Asa Hutchinson Square Off in Televised Debate 15 hours ago
- UCA Moves Forward with Feasibility Study on Mixed-Use Development 12 hours ago
- Arkansas Tech to Offer MSBA Degree Online 1 day ago