1/24/2013 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Fianna Hills Country Club -- Social Room
Address: #1 Essex Place, Fort Smith, AR 72901
The ATU Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Small Business Financial Management Lunch & Learn."
This seminar will give you the rules of financial management best practices and teach you about financial statements, working capital, budgeting, cash flow, and financing your business.
This seminar is free to participants through a co-sponsorship with United Federal Credit Union. Lunch is included. Registration is required.
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- Arkansans Have Endured 80k Political Ads Worth $33.1M
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches
- Turner Grain Merchandising Files $25M Bankruptcy 1 day ago
- Turner Grain Collapse Prompts Legislation 1 day ago
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 6 days ago
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death 2 days ago
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas 1 day ago