1/24/2013 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Fianna Hills Country Club -- Social Room
Address: #1 Essex Place, Fort Smith, AR 72901
The ATU Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Small Business Financial Management Lunch & Learn."
This seminar will give you the rules of financial management best practices and teach you about financial statements, working capital, budgeting, cash flow, and financing your business.
This seminar is free to participants through a co-sponsorship with United Federal Credit Union. Lunch is included. Registration is required.
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Waltons Check in at No. 1 on Forbes 'Richest American Families' List
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- With Rollin' Smoke, Arkansas Natives Rock BBQ World in Las Vegas 2 days ago
- Atlanta Hawks' Joe Johnson Rides Up High in His Super Truck 6 years ago
- Arkansas Business' 25 Wealthiest Arkansans (25th Anniversary) 5 years ago
- 5 Years Later, John Glasgow's Disappearance Still Unexplained 1 year ago