1/24/2013 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Fianna Hills Country Club -- Social Room
Address: #1 Essex Place, Fort Smith, AR 72901
The ATU Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Small Business Financial Management Lunch & Learn."
This seminar will give you the rules of financial management best practices and teach you about financial statements, working capital, budgeting, cash flow, and financing your business.
This seminar is free to participants through a co-sponsorship with United Federal Credit Union. Lunch is included. Registration is required.
- Duncan Mac Naughton Out as Wal-Mart Chief Merchandising Officer
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Joe Thompson To Leave Surgeon General Post; John Selig Asked to Stay at DHS 3 days ago
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List 4 days ago
- US Attorney Files to Dismiss Mail Fraud Charges Against Martha Shoffner 3 days ago
- Blue & You Foundation Gives $2.6M in Grants 3 days ago