1/29/2013 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Arkansas Tech University -- Rothwell Hall room 208
Address: 106 West O St., Russellville, AR 72801
The ATU Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Introduction to QuickBooks (Hands on)." This seminar introduces this popular accounting software program to small business owners with little or no experience using it.
Topics include: setting up a new company, chart of accounts overview, working with lists, and how to view transactions records and find information in your company file.
A computer will be provided for use during this interactive seminar, so seating is limited.
- UA Graduate's Design for WWI Memorial Wins Competition
- Here Are the Arkansas Stores Wal-Mart Is Closing
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson Rings NYSE Opening Bell, Appears on CNBC, Fox Business
- Bentonville Urbanites Pick Pocket Community 6 days ago
- In Fort Smith, Developers Eye $5M Revamp of Historic Ward-Garrison Building 3 days ago
- Tim Griffin to Lead Review of DHS 2 months ago
- Facebook Posts Raise Questions For Employers 6 days ago
- Four Join List of 75 Largest Private Companies in Arkansas 2 years ago