1/29/2013 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Arkansas Tech University -- Rothwell Hall room 208
Address: 106 West O St., Russellville, AR 72801
The ATU Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Introduction to QuickBooks (Hands on)." This seminar introduces this popular accounting software program to small business owners with little or no experience using it.
Topics include: setting up a new company, chart of accounts overview, working with lists, and how to view transactions records and find information in your company file.
A computer will be provided for use during this interactive seminar, so seating is limited.
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- Judge Puts Brakes on Parks Lawsuit Against Tyson
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- THV11 Adds Raven Richard to Weather Team 7 days ago
- Peco Foods Plant Bringing 1,000 Jobs to Northeast Arkansas 2 days ago
- Sprint Hires Sales Directors for Regional Headquarters In Little Rock 3 days ago
- In Retirement, Mike McFarland Swings for the Fences 7 days ago
- Land in the Rock Program Helps Interns Connect, Plug Into City 4 days ago