1/29/2013 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Arkansas Tech University -- Rothwell Hall room 208
Address: 106 West O St., Russellville, AR 72801
The ATU Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Introduction to QuickBooks (Hands on)." This seminar introduces this popular accounting software program to small business owners with little or no experience using it.
Topics include: setting up a new company, chart of accounts overview, working with lists, and how to view transactions records and find information in your company file.
A computer will be provided for use during this interactive seminar, so seating is limited.
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- Outlets at Little Rock Developer Talks Construction, Tenants, Impact 2 days ago
- First Arkansas Bank Wins $14.5M Default Judgment Against John Rogers 10 hours ago
- With China Venture in Rearview Mirror, Mark McLarty Turns Efforts Home 1 day ago
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 2 weeks ago
- Arkansas Grand Jury Indicts 3 for Trying to Steal USDA Money 1 day ago