1/29/2013 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Arkansas Tech University -- Rothwell Hall room 208
Address: 106 West O St., Russellville, AR 72801
The ATU Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Introduction to QuickBooks (Hands on)." This seminar introduces this popular accounting software program to small business owners with little or no experience using it.
Topics include: setting up a new company, chart of accounts overview, working with lists, and how to view transactions records and find information in your company file.
A computer will be provided for use during this interactive seminar, so seating is limited.
- Here Are Some of the Golfers You'll See at Alotian Club's Western Amateur Tournament
- Gannett Nearly Doubles TV Portfolio with $2B Deal for Belo
- Little Rock's Frontline Athlete Management Boasts Five First Round Picks In MLB Draft
- Arkansas Business Presents the 40 Under 40 Class of 2013 2 days ago
- Darrin Williams Serves Call of Public Service as Lawyer, Banker, Politician 2 days ago
- A Look at 40 Under 40 Honorees Whose Lives Have Been Cut Short 2 days ago
- Arkansas Officials Confirm Avian Flu in Scott County Chicken 3 hours ago
- Banker Susie Smith Pursues Interest in Charity Work 2 days ago