1/29/2013 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Arkansas Tech University -- Rothwell Hall room 208
Address: 106 West O St., Russellville, AR 72801
The ATU Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Introduction to QuickBooks (Hands on)." This seminar introduces this popular accounting software program to small business owners with little or no experience using it.
Topics include: setting up a new company, chart of accounts overview, working with lists, and how to view transactions records and find information in your company file.
A computer will be provided for use during this interactive seminar, so seating is limited.
- Wal-Mart Cheered, Jeered for Solar Power Efforts
- State of the South Report Cites Innovation Hub as Key to Arkansas Growth
- THV 11 News: Vilonia Business Reopens After Tornado
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 3 days ago
- Tom Cotton and Me (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 3 days ago
- One Bank Takes Claims Against David Crews to Federal Bankruptcy Court 3 days ago
- Top College Officials See Sizable Pay Raises 3 days ago
- Thomas Longe Appointed to Home BancShares Board of Directors 1 day ago