1/29/2013 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Arkansas Tech University -- Rothwell Hall room 208
Address: 106 West O St., Russellville, AR 72801
The ATU Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Introduction to QuickBooks (Hands on)." This seminar introduces this popular accounting software program to small business owners with little or no experience using it.
Topics include: setting up a new company, chart of accounts overview, working with lists, and how to view transactions records and find information in your company file.
A computer will be provided for use during this interactive seminar, so seating is limited.
- Video: Tyson Unveils New Corporate Logo, Growth Strategy at Conference
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- Video: Tyson Unveils New Corporate Logo, Growth Strategy at Conference 17 hours ago
- Democrat-Gazette Cuts Include Columnists Fellone and Haymes 13 hours ago
- Just Because One Can ... (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago
- Rock Capital to Develop $16M-$17M Downtown Little Rock Hotel 5 days ago
- Dillard's Same-Store Sales, Earnings Decline For 4Q, Fiscal Year 22 hours ago