1/31/2013 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Fort Smith Public Library -- Community Room
Address: 3201 Rogers Ave., Fort Smith, AR 72901
The ATU Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Get the Real Deal on Daily Deals."
Have you heard of Groupon, LivingSocial, or other local daily deal sites? Daily deals -- print, email, or mobile notifications that offer a discounted local service or product -- can be very beneficial for small businesses.
In this session you'll learn:
- the good, bad, and ugly of daily deals;
- if daily deals are right for your business;
- best practices when using daily deals;
- how to incorporate them into your current marketing efforts;
- alternatives to daily deals.
The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center will provide iPads to deliver this interactive session. Registered participants may also choose to bring their own media tablets.
This seminar is the first of 16 free training sessions the ASBTDC will offer in Sebastian County over the next year as part of a special project funded by the US Small Business Administration.
Registration is required.
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Previously Withheld Clinton Records Go Public Today
- Wal-Mart Buys Yumprint of Seattle
- Harry Scott, Former President of Thompson Industries of Russellville, Dies at 64 8 months ago
- Arkansas Best Execs Enjoy Fruit of Profitable 2013 5 days ago
- Underground Tunnels Challenge Hot Springs Engineers from Past to Present 4 weeks ago
- Filing Period Highlights Arkansas Political Shift (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 14 hours ago
- Commission Investigates Judge Mike Maggio's Web Postings 3 days ago