1/31/2013 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Fort Smith Public Library -- Community Room
Address: 3201 Rogers Ave., Fort Smith, AR 72901
The ATU Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Get the Real Deal on Daily Deals."
Have you heard of Groupon, LivingSocial, or other local daily deal sites? Daily deals -- print, email, or mobile notifications that offer a discounted local service or product -- can be very beneficial for small businesses.
In this session you'll learn:
- the good, bad, and ugly of daily deals;
- if daily deals are right for your business;
- best practices when using daily deals;
- how to incorporate them into your current marketing efforts;
- alternatives to daily deals.
The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center will provide iPads to deliver this interactive session. Registered participants may also choose to bring their own media tablets.
This seminar is the first of 16 free training sessions the ASBTDC will offer in Sebastian County over the next year as part of a special project funded by the US Small Business Administration.
Registration is required.
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- Dave & Buster's to Open in June at Grove at Gateway Town Center
- Robinson Center Adding Outdoor Terrace, Begins Booking Events
- With Dazzling Gem, Steve Landers Sr. Stays In the Running 2 days ago
- Soul of the South Investors Battle over KMYA License 2 days ago
- Structural Failure (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago
- Arkansas Convention Center Troubles Dog Texarkana Investor 2 days ago
- CS&L Completes $409M Deal for PEG Bandwidth 1 day ago