1/31/2013 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Fort Smith Public Library -- Community Room
Address: 3201 Rogers Ave., Fort Smith, AR 72901
The ATU Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Get the Real Deal on Daily Deals."
Have you heard of Groupon, LivingSocial, or other local daily deal sites? Daily deals -- print, email, or mobile notifications that offer a discounted local service or product -- can be very beneficial for small businesses.
In this session you'll learn:
- the good, bad, and ugly of daily deals;
- if daily deals are right for your business;
- best practices when using daily deals;
- how to incorporate them into your current marketing efforts;
- alternatives to daily deals.
The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center will provide iPads to deliver this interactive session. Registered participants may also choose to bring their own media tablets.
This seminar is the first of 16 free training sessions the ASBTDC will offer in Sebastian County over the next year as part of a special project funded by the US Small Business Administration.
Registration is required.
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- Outlets at Little Rock Developer Talks Construction, Tenants, Impact 23 hours ago
- Gray Divorce: Arkansas Attorneys On How Late-Life Splits Threaten Retirement 4 days ago
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 2 weeks ago
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Donating to Gay Rights Campaign in Arkansas, Alabama, Mississippi 19 hours ago
- Windstream Details REIT Stock Structure, Plans Special Meeting 24 hours ago