Architecture and Design Network: Arkansas Children's Hospital New South Wing at Clinton School of Public Service
1/24/2013 @ 6:00 pm
Phone: (501) 683-5239
Location: Clinton School of Public Service
Address: 1200 Clinton Ave., Little Rock, AR 72201
The speakers -- Kent Taylor of Cromwell Architects Engineers and David Berry of Arkansas Children's Hospital -- will talk about the design and construction of the South Wing, a $121 million, state of the art addition to the Arkansas Children’s Hospital.
The pair will also give a virtual tour of the recently completed 258,000 square foot structure. The four-story building includes a new emergency department, expanded cardiovascular and intensive care units, a new unit for children with blood disorders and 54 beds for patients who need hospitalization.
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- Judge Puts Brakes on Parks Lawsuit Against Tyson
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- Consultant Allen Engstrom on the Biggest Mistake Small Businesses Should Avoid 23 hours ago
- 2 Banks Join Arkansas Business' Largest Private Companies List 23 hours ago
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M 4 days ago
- THV11 Adds Raven Richard to Weather Team 1 week ago
- Battle Over Air Ambulance Pay Lands in Arkansas 23 hours ago