Architecture and Design Network: Arkansas Children's Hospital New South Wing at Clinton School of Public Service
1/24/2013 @ 6:00 pm
Phone: (501) 683-5239
Location: Clinton School of Public Service
Address: 1200 Clinton Ave., Little Rock, AR 72201
The speakers -- Kent Taylor of Cromwell Architects Engineers and David Berry of Arkansas Children's Hospital -- will talk about the design and construction of the South Wing, a $121 million, state of the art addition to the Arkansas Children’s Hospital.
The pair will also give a virtual tour of the recently completed 258,000 square foot structure. The four-story building includes a new emergency department, expanded cardiovascular and intensive care units, a new unit for children with blood disorders and 54 beds for patients who need hospitalization.
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- John Rogers' Creditors Line Up For $1.5 Million 2 days ago
- Simmons to Buy Fort Worth Bank in Third Deal Since November 22 hours ago
- Windstream Eliminates 164 Jobs, 25 in Little Rock 4 hours ago
- Farmers Bank & Trust Names Chris Gosnell CEO 4 hours ago
- Case Closed: The Final Orders of Four John Rogers Lawsuits 2 days ago