Architecture and Design Network: Arkansas Children's Hospital New South Wing at Clinton School of Public Service
1/24/2013 @ 6:00 pm
Phone: (501) 683-5239
Location: Clinton School of Public Service
Address: 1200 Clinton Ave., Little Rock, AR 72201
The speakers -- Kent Taylor of Cromwell Architects Engineers and David Berry of Arkansas Children's Hospital -- will talk about the design and construction of the South Wing, a $121 million, state of the art addition to the Arkansas Children’s Hospital.
The pair will also give a virtual tour of the recently completed 258,000 square foot structure. The four-story building includes a new emergency department, expanded cardiovascular and intensive care units, a new unit for children with blood disorders and 54 beds for patients who need hospitalization.
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- George Dunklin the High Bidder in Auction of Arkansas, Jefferson County Land 3 days ago
- Centennial Bank Acquires Florida Branches in FDIC-Assisted Deal 1 day ago
- Update: Baptist Health-NLR Agrees to $2.7 Million Settlement for Medicare Billing Dispute 1 day ago
- Book Excerpt: Charles Morgan on Jeff Ubben, Acxiom's Battle With ValueAct 1 day ago
- Cameron Smith, Karen Fetzer Named Top Executives at Arkansas Business of the Year Awards 1 day ago