Architecture and Design Network: Arkansas Children's Hospital New South Wing at Clinton School of Public Service
1/24/2013 @ 6:00 pm
Phone: (501) 683-5239
Location: Clinton School of Public Service
Address: 1200 Clinton Ave., Little Rock, AR 72201
The speakers -- Kent Taylor of Cromwell Architects Engineers and David Berry of Arkansas Children's Hospital -- will talk about the design and construction of the South Wing, a $121 million, state of the art addition to the Arkansas Children’s Hospital.
The pair will also give a virtual tour of the recently completed 258,000 square foot structure. The four-story building includes a new emergency department, expanded cardiovascular and intensive care units, a new unit for children with blood disorders and 54 beds for patients who need hospitalization.
- Update: John Tyson, 4 Others Urge UA Board to Slow Down Stadium Expansion
- Video: Watch Wal-Mart's 2016 Shareholders' Meeting Right Here
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- Arkansas Business Presents the 40 Under 40 Class of 2016 6 days ago
- George's Inc. Names Chief Strategy and Commercial Officer 4 days ago
- 'What If We're Wrong?' (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 6 days ago
- El Dorado Board OKs Nearly $10M for Downtown Project 4 days ago
- Casino Campaign Announces Deal With Cherokee Nation 3 days ago