Architecture and Design Network: Arkansas Children's Hospital New South Wing at Clinton School of Public Service
1/24/2013 @ 6:00 pm
Phone: (501) 683-5239
Location: Clinton School of Public Service
Address: 1200 Clinton Ave., Little Rock, AR 72201
The speakers -- Kent Taylor of Cromwell Architects Engineers and David Berry of Arkansas Children's Hospital -- will talk about the design and construction of the South Wing, a $121 million, state of the art addition to the Arkansas Children’s Hospital.
The pair will also give a virtual tour of the recently completed 258,000 square foot structure. The four-story building includes a new emergency department, expanded cardiovascular and intensive care units, a new unit for children with blood disorders and 54 beds for patients who need hospitalization.
- Here's the New UALR Trojans Logo
- Twitter Reactions of Interest to SCOTUS Ruling
- UA Makes List of Top 100 US Patent Producers
- Acxiom CEO Scott Howe Gets $1.2M Raise in Fiscal 2015 2 days ago
- Bentonville's Thrive Apartments Full After One Month 4 days ago
- Here's the New UALR Trojans Logo 2 days ago
- Former Hogs QB Clint Stoerner Tangles with Former Business Partners 4 days ago
- ASU Hosts STEM Education Conference 21 hours ago