1/31/2013 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Fort Smith Public Library -- Community Room
Address: 3201 Rogers Ave., Fort Smith, AR 72901
Do you know what your customers are saying about your business online? Customer reviews through online sites such as Tripadvisor and Yelp are vital marketing tools for a small business.
This seminar will lead you through the various online customer review sites, show you how to create compelling business listings for the most popular sites, and give you tips for getting great customer reviews.
The Arkansas Small Business & Technology Development Center will provide iPads to deliver this interactive session. Registered participants may also choose to bring their own media tablet.
This seminar is free to participants as part of a special project funded by the US Small Business Administration.
- Social Media Reactions to Final Gubernatorial Debate
- Reactions to Tom Cotton, Mark Pryor Debate
- KUAR, PBS Look at Minimum Wage Issue in Arkansas
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 1 day ago
- Turner Grain Close to Filing $25M Bankruptcy 12 hours ago
- Tom Cotton and Me (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 1 day ago
- 16 Arkansas Public School Superintendent Jobs Top $200,000 1 day ago
- Phil Elson Named Voice of Razorbacks Baseball, Women's Basketball 13 hours ago