1/31/2013 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Fort Smith Public Library -- Community Room
Address: 3201 Rogers Ave., Fort Smith, AR 72901
Do you know what your customers are saying about your business online? Customer reviews through online sites such as Tripadvisor and Yelp are vital marketing tools for a small business.
This seminar will lead you through the various online customer review sites, show you how to create compelling business listings for the most popular sites, and give you tips for getting great customer reviews.
The Arkansas Small Business & Technology Development Center will provide iPads to deliver this interactive session. Registered participants may also choose to bring their own media tablet.
This seminar is free to participants as part of a special project funded by the US Small Business Administration.
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- Dave & Buster's to Open in June at Grove at Gateway Town Center
- Robinson Center Adding Outdoor Terrace, Begins Booking Events
- Sprint to Add Regional HQ in Little Rock, 100 Jobs by Year's End 2 days ago
- Little Rock Tech Park Board Endorses I-30 Plan 4 days ago
- Jacksonville Buildings to be Demolished Before $65M High School Construction 1 week ago
- MedExpress Double-Dose Buy Tops $4.4 Million (Real Deals) 7 days ago
- Walnut Ridge, Others See Development Boost from I-57 Designation 2 days ago