3/25/2013 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Phone: (501) 450-5811
Location: University of Central Arkansas, Brewer-Hegeman Conference Center
Address: 201 Donaghey Ave., Conway, AR 72035
This free workshop will examine the components of a business plan, then put it all together from start to finish. Open to novice and current business owners.
Presented by Little Rock SCORE.
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- This Week in Tyson: EPA Investigates; Hillshire Deal Delayed Again
- In Lee County, Judge Hears Details of Turner Grain, Related Companies 11 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Farmers Dismayed As New Farm Bill Dumps Direct Payments 4 days ago
- $50M Revitalization Plan Aims To Turn El Dorado into Cultural Mecca 4 days ago
- Lonoke County Farmers Sue Turner Grain 11 hours ago